Senator McCain did not put country first when he selected his running mate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Sep 6, 2008.

1. stu

stu

A dissertation is supposed to forward original or new viewpoints resulting from research.
    "What is it all about, we may never know"..... isn’t the type of treatise which one should expect to win an advanced academic degree with or turn someone into a "good scientist"
    It will however no doubt attract an A in religion class.

#91     Sep 11, 2008
  2. stu,

I was ready to mention BibTex and CiteSeer to Yannis if he didn't like Wikipedia, although they all cite similar references and papers...

I guess he admires his Mormon friends who are blessed with a life without "vile influences" and "false truths" spewing from television, media, Internet, stereos in Porsches or people with different opinions - not in line with their ideas of "collective conformity".
    He should burn all that stuff tempting his purist soul... make it burn at the stake, really.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsonism
    :)

#92     Sep 11, 2008
  3. Yannis

Yannis

My dissertation was to investigate how the transfer of momentum in very high energy collisions of elementary particles happens, in what steps, what form of momentum clusters, time sequence, etc. The algorithms I developed were very well received and perfectly confirmed by actual experimental data collected at CERN and FermiLab afterwards. The rest of the thinking is personal work in parallel. One cannot look so closely at the inner workings of nature without some other thoughts and feelings emerging.

#93     Sep 11, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

Sorry I took you seriously for a couple days, man, now I see where you are coming from, my bad :(

#94     Sep 11, 2008
  5. What is that supposed to mean?

You know what, the more I read your posts, the more I am starting to think you're either slightly autistic or a bigot.

Political views/opinions aside, you ought to work on separating internal thoughts from external speech, and, in the process attempt to stop yourself from making an ass of yourself.

#95     Sep 11, 2008
  6. Ok, I guess you were a lost case when since you called Wikipedia the biggest pile of shit ever created on Earth...

I guess you are the "holyer-than-thou" of us.
    :p

#96     Sep 11, 2008
  7. Ok, I figured you were a lost case ever since you called Wikipedia the biggest pile of shit ever created on Earth... didn't know of quantum chromodynamics etc.

I guess you are the "holyer-than-thou" of us.
    :p

#97     Sep 11, 2008