Senator from Hawaii - “Men should shut up...”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LacesOut, Sep 19, 2018.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Can you believe this fucking Cuntbag?
    She needs to step on a land mine.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...r_needs_to_be_believed_and_i_believe_her.html

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) told men to "shut up and step up" when it comes to Brett Kavanaugh's sexual assault accusation. Asked whether her being one of four women on the Senate Judiciary Committee impacts the Kavanaugh confirmation proceedings, Senator Hirono says, "I just want to say to the men of this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change."

"Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed. They need to be believed," Hirono said. "We cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford."

"We have to create an environment where women can come forward and be heard and be listened to. I want to thank Dr. Ford. I commend her courage. I believe her," the Senator said.

2. elderado

elderado

Bitch, please.

Optionpro007 likes this.
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

What a piece of shit leftist twat.
    She needs to have an accident with a chainsaw.

4. So Eldorado and Lacesout.. how bad were your divorces?

BTW James Woods? You know why he is hot on this? His legal but bordering pedo lifestyle, at 66 he left a 26 year old for a 20.. ok.. standard narcissist but then this:

All The Details About James Woods' Creepy Interactions With Very Young Women That Back Up Amber Tamblyn's Claims That He's A Predator

Amber Tamblyn added some much-needed fuel to the fire and tweeted: "James Woods tried to pick me and my friend up at a restaurant once. He wanted to take us to Vegas. 'I'm 16' I said. 'Even better' he said."

https://www.yourtango.com/201730659...-younger-girls-amber-tamblyn-predator-twitter

5. "Sexist bitch. Go fuck yourself."

:thumbsup:

LacesOut likes this.
  6. Men are stepping up. We will not just roll over when accused without evidence. Further, the accused absolutely has a obligation to bring their testimony to be examined, and the burden of proof, 100% of that burden, is on those doing the accusing. Those doing the accusing should be as thoroughly investigated as the accused has been.
    Any legislator who believes that guilt is presumed rather than innocence is not qualified for office, and should be removed immediately.

Poindexter, Optionpro007 and LacesOut like this.
  7. This is what happens when guilt is presumed over innocence.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...EF8D43AA76A2E25B77F9EF8D43AA76A2E25&FORM=VIRE
    A simple google search will yield countless examples of men wrongly imprisoned on false rape allegations.
    I have a couple questions for my left leaning friends. Where is the outrage over this senator taking such a position, given the indisputable fact that simply assuming the woman is telling the truth is not only wrong and illegal, it's racist. There is no argument, none which has merit, that black men suffer the most in a courtroom when guilt is assumed. Shockingly, a woman of color herself, pushes such racist policies.
    Where is BLM? All of these many men and women in congress, mostly white, supporting this racist agenda and nobody says a peep. How many more men, mostly black, will be wrongly convicted when we just assume the woman is telling the truth, when those bringing the prosecution don't do a thorough investigation of the "alleged" victim.
    You see this goes far beyond this one political hit job and we're not even yet discussing how many careers and reputations have been ruined when these baseless accusations are made and the rush to judgment prevails over legal precedent.
    It is astounding that so many people, the very people that write our laws, would push such a harmful position. What's more astounding, and frankly quite disturbing, that so many citizens are willing to support it.

8. Poindexter and elderado like this.