Senate Rejects Border Fence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 18, 2013.

1. From the Berg man files....

:..... Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in South Carolina, asked the audience for total quiet.

Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said: "Well, dumbass, stop clapping!...”

#51     Jun 19, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

You just succinctly described how the US Government aids terrorists who target America. Which by our own definition, is terrorism.

#52     Jun 19, 2013
  3. BSAM

BSAM

www.lp.org

#53     Jun 19, 2013
  4. achilles28

achilles28

All the neocon Rinos got behind Mittens and trashed Ron Paul. Speaks volumes on todays "conservative".

#54     Jun 19, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"CINO"

Conservatives in name only?

#55     Jun 19, 2013
  6. achilles28

achilles28

haha ya. right on :D

#56     Jun 19, 2013
  7. jem

jem

I do not understand how you could be an american congressman and not vote to control the border with a fence.

A fence does not have to be a statement about mexicans.
    You like mexicans coming into america... fine design a worker program.

But protect our border from terrorists and wmds.

If you losers in D.C. do not understand it then some day americans may have to go in the other direction.

#57     Jun 19, 2013
  8. achilles28

achilles28

How many trillions are spent on useless wars and banker bailouts?

How much would a double sided fence cost, with manned posts, infra-red cameras, and ground thumpers to identify tunnels? Maybe 100 billion?

Jem, I agree 1000%. It's treason.

#58     Jun 19, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, however, they want to screw with PRIVATE PILOTS like you, and granny. The sandbags can go through unscathed due to sick pc.:mad:

#59     Jun 19, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed, and good post. The "other direction" IMO means either voting for independent founding father types, or taking to arms as spelled out under our Constitution to rid America of an out of control, tyrannical gubment.

#60     Jun 19, 2013