Senate Rejects Border Fence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, yes he really is one dumb son of a bitch.
    He'll post ANYTHING that on the surface at least "supports" his nonsense. Truth be damned of course.

#21     Jun 18, 2013

2. NRA membership is a good guide too imo.The NRA has around 4.2 million members in a country of 234 million adults.Maybe your conclusion from that is there are a large number of gun owners but I would disagree

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/nra-membership_n_2449236.html

In the days since the Dec. 14 massacre -- in which a gunman armed with a military-style assault weapon and high-capacity magazines shot and killed 26 people, including 20 young children -- the NRA's membership increased from 4.1 million to 4.2 million, Politico's Mike Allen reports. New members must pay a fee of $25, and in return get access to NRA events and a free gift.

#22     Jun 18, 2013
  3. Its one of the best jem,it has nothing to do with terrorist.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KvrG4T2K4sE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#23     Jun 18, 2013
  4. Mercor

Mercor

This is the real problem. Why is the public dumb to this?
    These are only the ones who got caught.

In fiscal 2011, 255 nationals who came from 30 of the 34 specially designated countries were among those caught along the U.S.-Mexico border. These included:
    Afghanistan: 1
    Algeria: 1
    Bahrain 1
    Bangladesh: 76
    Egypt: 5
    Eritrea: 22
    Indonesia: 1
    Iran: 20
    Iraq: 2
    Jordan: 4
    Kazakhstan: 2
    Kuwait: 1
    Lebanon: 3
    Malaysia: 1
    Mauritania: 1
    Morocco: 2
    Pakistan: 36
    Philippines: 41
    Saudi Arabia: 3
    Somalia: 5
    Sudan: 2
    Syria: 3
    Tajikistan: 2
    Thailand: 6
    Tunisia: 4
    Turkey: 5
    Turkmenistan: 1
    United Arab Emirates: 1
    Uzbekistan: 2
    Yemen: 1

#24     Jun 18, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Except that it IS the preferred weapon of our enemies.
    Which ARE terrorists.

#25     Jun 18, 2013
  6. Mercor

Mercor

You are an idiot...

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, "30-50 million copies and variations of the AK-47 have been produced globally, making it the most widely used rifle in the world." They continue to be sought after by terrorist groups and paramilitaries, as well as gangs and drug dealers.

#26     Jun 18, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed!

I'll say, had Romney picked Rubio as VP last fall vs Paul Ryan, he would be POTUS right now, despite the intense voter fraud that went down, which the msm won't report on. Even Fox only gave a 30 second segment to NEWS of the black woman who worked at the polls in Cincinnati, and voted six times for Onazi saying, "there's nothing wrong with what I did".:mad: She was just one "person." How many more were there?:eek: :mad: It's a mystery, as even Fox won't delve into it. unreal!

Anyhow, after Rubio's recent dumb shit, I'll also have to agree, he's done. The repubs can't seem do be able to find their ass holes with both hands, while the demgestapos run with the ball, destroying the America we once knew and loved.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Rand Paul, IMO is our best bet. Problem there is, the repubs won't push him to the top, and the dems will already have a shitbag picked out, and will push him/her(hillary), with the help of the brain-washing of the sheep, msm. What a fucking mess! Only way we get America back IMO is by force. Other than that, we're done...:(

#27     Jun 18, 2013
  8. AK's being my favorite weapon has nothing to do with terrorists idiot.

#28     Jun 18, 2013
  9. So its unpatriotic for a US citizen to buy them because our enemies use it ? Sorry I didn't know

#29     Jun 18, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's actually a horrible weapon. It's cheap and durable, and that's it's only good points and why it is so widely used. It's accuracy is miserable, even in skilled hands.

#30     Jun 18, 2013