Senate passes $612 bln defense spending bill

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by staffpro, Sep 18, 2008.

1. I heard something very nice the other day. The role of government is concentrated benefits and dispersed losses.

It really is a theft of people's money. We all fantasize that if every american gave you only 1c you would be filthy rich, well the government puts that into practice.

#31     Sep 20, 2008
  2. The last numbers that I heard regarding China military spending (let's just cut the bullshit and quit calling this type of spending 'defensive'), was $90 billion.

I remember it because Rumsfeld was having a kinipsion-fit over the "30% increase". (The same year that we increased our 300+ billion budget over 30% (the hypocrisy makes me sick)).

In that case, 90 billion spread around 2 billion people comes to $45.00 per person. They don't even bother taking control of Taiwan which has been 'China' for the past 10,000 years.

Not defending China; just want to deal with OUR problems & sins before worrying about others.

#32     Sep 20, 2008
  3. The U.S. is now the DISHONORABLE "Blackwater" type tool used by the globalists to conduct their military ops......on the backs of the current/future U.S. taxpayers! :mad:

#33     Sep 20, 2008
  4. exactly!!!!!!!

this is my point. why spend on strangers when the US banking system is collapsing?

#34     Sep 20, 2008