Senate Immigration Proposal to Include Pathway to Citizenship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

au contraire, we're laughing our asses off at you and RCG daily.

#31     Jan 29, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

You are as stuid as IQ-47. Here are just a few conservative actors/actresses, dumbass.

Megan Fox
    Cheryl Ladd
    Charlton Heston
    Tom Selleck
    Bill Engvall
    Stephen Baldwin
    James Woods
    Heather Locklear
    Bob Hope
    James Caan
    Clint Eastwood
    Ernest Borgnine
    Frank Sinatra
    Jon Voight
    Jeff Foxworthy
    Ronald Reagan
    Kelsey Grammer
    Ted Nugent
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Fred Thompson

#32     Jan 29, 2013
  3. Mine :) , you've had some funny ones in the past too.

#33     Jan 29, 2013
  4. Fuck it, if you want open borders , fine with me.

All you gotta do is end the welfare and police state.

#34     Jan 29, 2013
  5. What are you doing spying on the maids anyway?

If you're still hanging around by the time the maids get to work either you don't have a real job or you're on vacation.

#35     Jan 29, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...truth be told some consider my job something other than a real job. (I see a lot of hotel maids.) I did have a real job once, I didn't like it much though. :D

#36     Jan 29, 2013
  7. Sounds like a good time to get into the mass transport business.

How about we export mexicans and import mexican oil?

#37     Jan 29, 2013
  8. Politicians who support a "path to citizenship" are basically traitors. They are selling out our country to hang onto power. That means you, Marco Rubio. The idea that you were qualified to run for president is pretty laughable to begin with, but after obama anything is possible I guess.

No country in the world, certainly no western country, awards citizenship to lawbreakers who sneak in illegally. We have no reason to apologize for deporting them. Certainly the idea of letting them become citizens should be unthinkable to any patriotic American.

Within 20 years, I predict there will be an armed insurgency movement in the southwest agitating for their own hispanic country or a return of the territory to mexico. La Raza already makes what amounts to such demands, and it is a favorite group of pandering pols of both parties. In parts of california and arizona, it might as well be happening now. Apparently parts of LA are more dangerous now for blacks than the KKK-dominated south ever were. Don't expect to hear about it on the mainstream media however, as it doesn't fit the template of hispanics being a persecuted minority that we should cater to.

#38     Jan 29, 2013
  9. Bitter lessons in American History:
    1865 "We should have picked our own cotton"
    2013 "We should have picked our own lettuce"

#39     Jan 30, 2013
  10. We... as in not me but somebody else :eek: !

#40     Jan 30, 2013