Senate Immigration Proposal to Include Pathway to Citizenship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Jan 27, 2013.

1. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Did you ever think that maybe some lazy US citizens refuse to pick the crops? They are long days and tiring work. Where I live we have some massive farmers who are losing crops due to clamping down on illegals who were picking in their fields. IMO an unemployed citizen receiving government freebies should be required to take a job like this. Or alternatively, if they refuse to do a little hard work in the fields then their handouts are cut off entirely.

http://news.yahoo.com/american-farms-survive-without-illegal-immigrants-102200787.html

#21     Jan 28, 2013
  2. I was trying to be funny sarcastic.

#22     Jan 28, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You might want to stick to roofing.

#23     Jan 28, 2013
  4. The guy has his own company . . . he is a director, luke.

#24     Jan 28, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know, isn't it great? I admire self made entrepreneurs.
    No, I don't think his company is publicly owned; moron.

#25     Jan 28, 2013

6. The business is incorporated but I'm not sure about the definition of director, if I was one I didn't know it.

The post was funny by the way, just everyone here is too damn serious about every little thing. Except for a few guys :cool: .

#26     Jan 28, 2013
  7. Time for Operation Wetback II.
    What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work..
    Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.
    And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called "Operation Wetback". It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.

Since we are in a state of national emergency with wars and a poor economy we can easily justify drastic action. Mass deportations need to begin ASAP.

#27     Jan 29, 2013
  8. Wingers have no sense of humor. Ever heard of a winger comedian?
    How about a winger pop star or movie star?

Those guys are just Angry Ol......well you know the rest.:D

#28     Jan 29, 2013
  9. There are some, it's just that most are to the left some. I have noticed that there are quite a few funny christian comedians. A paradox, I think not.

#29     Jan 29, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yours his or mine?

#30     Jan 29, 2013