Senate Immigration Proposal to Include Pathway to Citizenship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Jan 27, 2013.

1. You guys are missing the real solution. Think out of the box. Getting mad at the Mexicans and employers is backwards thinking. It's the customers who pay lower prices who are the real criminals here, they are the ones driving demand. The Mexicans and employers are just meeting the demand of the criminal class consumers.
    Solution: easy, if an illegal cleans your hotel room, $1000 fine to the guest. Buy a new house that had the concrete work done by illegals, $5000 fine and 60 days in jail. Eat a salad where the veggies were picked by illegals $50 fine. A by product of this will reduce the deficit too!! This puts the power to control illegal immigration in the hands of the citizens.

#11     Jan 28, 2013
  2. LOL! That's it, lets punish the victims. I like my solution better. Stop'em dead at the border. Round up those that are here, shove'em in the back of a C-5 and send then on a one way trip back to Mexico. Repeal of all citizenship for Anchor babies and they go too. Jail any empoyer that hires any illegal. Execute any politician that doesn't agree with the above.

#12     Jan 28, 2013
  3. Victims my ass !!! When you see the non English speaking Mexican girl cleaning your room there is a good chance she is illegal, yet you and others like you continue to do business with these businesses, Criminals all of you :D .
    You know many farmers use illegals to pick veggies and fruit yet you continue to eat these items, shameful. Time for the American consumer to take responsibility for their actions.

#13     Jan 28, 2013
  4. LOL I accidentally wrote something profound while joking around.

#14     Jan 28, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's actually kinda funny. It'd be real funny if it wasn't true.

#15     Jan 28, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 10,000

#16     Jan 28, 2013
  7. Is that the number of Mexicans you've killed at the border?

#17     Jan 28, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Seriously, or are you trying to be funny?

#18     Jan 28, 2013
  9. Mercor

Mercor

All the Goverment needs to do is cross reference Social security numbers.
    All illegals have fake SSN. Easiest thing to do if thats what they wanted to do

#19     Jan 28, 2013
  10. OnClose

OnClose

Sir I applaud your passion. :D

#20     Jan 28, 2013