Senate Democrats Shoot Down Amendment That Would Allow You To Keep Your Health Plan.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skylr33, Sep 24, 2009.

1. skylr33

skylr33

Bret Baier just reported that Senate Democrats on the Finance Committee unanimously shot down an amendment on the Health Care Reform legislation that would have required allowing Americans who like their current heath care coverage to keep it if they choose.
    Republican Senator Orrin Hatch proposed this amendment.
    Gee, If Obama said, "If you like your current health coverage, then you can keep it.", why won't the Democrats allow for that to be placed in the health care reform bill????? Simple answer, the Democrats are absolutely full of shit, and want to eventually put everyone on a single payer, government run, socialized health care program.
    The Democratic Party are the biggest pieces of shit I have ever seen. Their demise is coming in 2010 & 2012.

2. Eight

Eight

Couldn't agree more... they are the biggest lying pieces of shit to be found in the US of A.. bullying is their main tactic of debate really... what they get out of the deal is more power.. for themselves.. If I'm vehemently opposed to them am I going to go into their health care system and trust them with my life? So with health care they can get more ghetto votes and squash debate even further... this same thing killed the Clinton presidency and it better kill this one or I am moving.. I have the place picked out, it's far better than California in several ways that appeal to me.....