Sen. Reid Blocks Closure of $4 Billion Illegal Alien Tax Loop-Hole

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 24, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Sen. Sessions and Louisiana Senator David Vitter spoke on the Senate floor today to explain a tax loophole that allows illegal aliens to wrongfully claim more than $4 billion a year in child tax credit for dependents, many of whom don't even live in the United States, and to ask unanimous consent to call up and pass legislation that would close this loophole (which the Treasury Department's independent Inspector General for Tax Administration has asked Congress to do in the absence of administrative action). But, as seen in the video below, Majority Leader Harry Reid blocked the effort. Closing the loophole would save taxpayers at least an estimated $4 billion per year, or roughly $10 million per day.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BcH9s9L22bU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qR8KWQ4A_qQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. We need to get rid of Reid, Pelosi, and all the rest of that crew.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reid should be lynched.

Who the fuck keeps re-electing this ass hole?

4. pspr

pspr

The damn unions in Las Vegas.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Las Vegas needs a boycott.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or maybe an earthquake. Las Vegas sits on several fault lines.

7. jem

jem

If that headline is true... he should be jailed for treason and presumed bribery.

8. pspr

pspr

I would say the liberals in Congress have their priorities ass-backwards. What is amazing is that 50% of the electorate can't even see it.

9. Shouldn't be a surprise. 50% of the citizenry have their vote bought and paid for with hand-outs... just as the Libtards planned.

Given the choice between "freedom to pursue your own fate, win or lose" vs. "you vote in exchange for a monthly check"... which do you think they pick??

:mad: :mad:

10. Well, at least it's now clear that they will use our hard-earned taxpayer dollars to support illegal activities, if it gets them votes.

Correct me on that if I'm wrong.

#10     May 25, 2012