Sen. Al Franken Elected On The Back Of Illegal Votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 21, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

The six-month election recount that turned former "Saturday Night Live" comedian Al Franken into a U.S. senator may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally in Minnesota's Twin Cities.

That's the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority's newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.

Furthermore, the report charges that efforts to get state and federal authorities to act on its findings have been "stonewalled."

"We aren't trying to change the result of the last election. That legally can't be done," said Dan McGrath, Minnesota Majority's executive director. "We are just trying to make sure the integrity of the next election isn't compromised."

The report said that in Hennepin County, which in includes Minneapolis, 899 suspected felons had been matched on the county's voting records, and the review showed 289 voters were conclusively matched to felon records. The report says only three people in the county have been charged with voter fraud so far.

Read More:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/12/felons-voting-illegally-franken-minnesota-study-finds/

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yet another example of rampant democrap voter fraud.

Which our resident liberals either deny or applaud.

3. Mnphats

Mnphats

Had Coleman been elected we probably would not have 0bamacare or the liberal payback in the stimu=less.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It was already hard to take Minnesota serious when they elected Jesse Ventura as Governor but electing Al Franken as US Senator really confirmed for many across America that Minnesota is a cartoon state filled with cartoon people and not a place to invest or even visit.

California is a close second with Barbara Boxer and Jerry Brown who are living caracitures.

Texas, even with Rick Perry as Governor, is preferable for establishing a business. Well, except for Austin anyway.

5. pspr

pspr

And, don't forget Nancy Pelosi. They are naming a street for her in San Francisco. "Bitch Boulevard" I think.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I heard they were considering "Cunt Lane" "Witches Way" and "Retard Drive".

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Assinine Avenue, Lobotomy Lane, Botox Boulevard. :D :D :D

8. Mnphats

Mnphats

Sadly I couldn't agree more. Only defense, as I have stated before, is that the Twin cities dictates our politics. Out state Minnesota is vastly conservative.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Minnesota, at least use to, have the greatest number of Fortune 500's or something to that effect.