Selling Vantage Point Software

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jake69, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Jake69

Jake69

i am now a daytrader and have no use for the vantage point software, i paid big money for this software, and i have all materials, origianal Box and Cd, 1st reasonable offer takes it.:)
    to check out thier site: www.tradertech.com

2. 9999

3. With nearly 80% accuracy*, VantagePoint Trading Software gives you the edge you need when trading Futures, Commodities, Forex, Stocks and ETFs. The VantagePoint forecasted indicators can be used to develop trading strategies that suit your personal trading requirements. When you use VantagePoint market forecasts, you will no longer need to spend countless hours buried in analysis without being rewarded for your efforts.

With this win rate you should be trading from a yacht somewhere off the coast of Monte Carlo, Italy or Greece. Do you mean it doesn't work as advertised?

4. clacy

clacy

vantagepoint is crapp. Absolutely worthless.

5. Jake69

Jake69

i trade the emini intraday, and i'm doing really well for the past 6 months, i havn't touched or really put effort into my Vantage point, it was something i wanted to try, but since the Daytrading methods i learned are really working, i'm not even going to try to get into it. I'll transfer the licence if i have to, i don't think that's a problem. I learned how to really daytrade from a website that i never hear much about.

6. Go Steelers...:( oh, shit they are out...I am behind :confused:
    seems the same with VantagePoint :eek:

7. dch

dch

Okay..I'll bite. Which website did you learn from Jake?

8. LOL this thread.