Selling Optionvue 5 , (Ver 1.84)

Discussion in 'Options' started by Delta101, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Coupon? Free download? Where did I ever say I had a free download? LOL. Dude, read my fist post again after you put down the blunt.

The software is not downloadable btw, but you knew that right.

How do you sell a free coupon btw?

#11     Oct 24, 2007
  2. I didn't say "free coupon" I said a "free trial" coupon.

So let me make sure I understand your offer. After taking your advice and reading it again, anyone who sends you PM will be able to acquire OptionVue software (which the OP offered for $1k and sells for about $2k) for free?

I'm amazed you have time to respond to these threads with your inbox overflowing! :D

#12     Oct 24, 2007
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are illiterate. Stick to your Japanese candlesticks.

#13     Oct 24, 2007
  4. No room for misinterpretation here fancyboy. Whoever PM’s you should get a free Optionvue copy. If not, you should be banned. :cool:

#14     Oct 24, 2007
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Whoever PM's me can get it for free. I'm confused.

#15     Oct 24, 2007
  6. Reading the quotes posted above, it's obvious you're the one who can't read, clearly showing you're the illiterate. :eek:

#16     Oct 24, 2007
  7. Apparently it's good AND true. PM the man and get your copy.

#17     Oct 24, 2007
  8. Great! Can't wait for my copy. PM has been sent. I assume the optionvue company doesn't mind and gets paid in some way for their software. I just wonder how. I guess I'll soon find out.
    Cheers
    db

#18     Oct 24, 2007
  9. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Please send us a letter when you arrive in prison.

#19     Oct 24, 2007
  10. ???
    I presume Mav has some kind of arrangement with optionvue, otherwise he'd be in prison since most know his true identity. For example, I know there's a free trial version available. Perhaps that is what he means by 'free'. I'll soon know.
    db

#20     Oct 25, 2007