Selling "millionaire challenge", Warrior trading, investors underground courses

Discussion in 'Trading' started by StreetVendor, Nov 16, 2018.

1. I've been trying to learn how to trade, but now I realized it's not for me. I've spent a lot of money buying educational courses, and since I decided to stop trading I'm selling everything I have.

From Tim Sykes millionaire challenge, I have all the DVDs and all the webinars recorded up until 2018. I have complete Warrior Trading course, and I have BOTH Investors underground DVDs, I'm selling them for extremely cheap, all together they equally to almost 600GBs worth of material. I do have some other DVDs as well, reply if you're interested

2. throw it all in the trashcan and use the simplest trend following system you can find and you'll succeed, good luck.

MarkBrown likes this.
  3. Jack1960

Jack1960

Why not offer people money to haul away your trash?
    Perhaps you incorrectly concluded that trading was not for you because you bought the wrong courses?

4. pfsthib

pfsthib

Anything on futures or options?

5. Sorry, nothing regarding that

6. How about you stop being bitter, i'm not forcing anything over anyone so I don't really understand your bitchy attitude. And if you know a "right" course I'll gladly listen to your suggestion

qlai likes this.
  7. Do you have any personal suggestions regarding a good system?

8. qlai

qlai

Would you mind giving your review of each? Should be a win-win.

9. Of course, I'll start off from least liked, to best liked for me...

so least one that I liked is warrior trading, it basically focuses on just one strategy for about 40hrs, which is a "bull flag" and is based on a quick momentum play, meaning... you have a trade idea scanner and it shows you a stock that is moving, and you have to be extremely quick to get on the action before it ends. It's TRUE, that I made 50% moves and 100%moves, but I've lost on that strategy more than I've won, and it's cause I wasnt setting stops. But i have to give them a credit, I learned Level 2, and placing orders the proper way (how to use hot keys) from them, I havent found any other DVD that teaches you that in so much depth.

Then comes the millionaire challenge... now the thing is that, it's not that Tim doesnt know what hes talking about, it's just that he knows too much for his own good... he speaks and speaks and speaks, and unless you already know a thing or two about trading, you wont gonna understand what hes talking about... but if you do, you'll hear some very good stuff... but I found that his students teach way better, not because they know more than him, but because they have better teaching skills. Not only that, the ammount of material that is on there is crazy. There are about 18 DVDs, and I loved 3 out of them, which were his students', one of them was from Tim Grittani, and that one is my all time favourite. But also michael good is a very good teacher. He doesnt have any DVDs but he runs most of the webinars, and man does he educate!!!

But the best one hands down is Investors Underground... its run by Nate, and I consider him to be the best trader out there in this guru world. He used to be affiliated with Tim Sykes, but he broke off, he wanted to do his own thing. In fact, Tim Grittani went to him for help, after OTC market started dying out, cause All Tim Grittani learned from Tim Sykes was trading OTCs, and Nate really taught him how to develop and adapt to the new market conditions. His DVDs are TOP notch, the best DVDs I've ever watched, best examples of the setups, and very diverse strategies. Even tho he has his couple favourite strategies, he still goes over the strategies that he doesnt use that often, in every detail.

And its funny, I paid 4500 for warrior and it only gives you 3 months access, i paid 8500 for millionaire challenge for 1 year access, and I only paid 2000 for investors underground for 1 year access, at the end of the day, the cheapest course was the most useful one!

As of me... I was using investors underground's strategies, and I was successful for about a month, until I started losing, then went back to paper trading, was very consistent. Decided to fund my account again, blew it up again... until I realized that, it's not the knowledge I was lacking, but I was lacking emotional control, and I wasnt following rules. And i realized that the reason i wasnt following the rules was again, cause of the emotions. And your personality is being reflected in your trading, i'm an impatient guy,and I am emotional, which are the exact two things that you HAVE to discard when trading. That's why I decided to quit trading, maybe I'll start again once I have a better job and bigger account, so that I dont have to trade with my whole account, because that will eliminate most of my emotional, and I wont try to catch every cent of the move, in order to make that extra $10 per trade. All i all, that's my honest opinion about courses

qlai likes this.
  10. Krighty78

Krighty78

I would be interested in buying these courses could we exchange emails

#10     Nov 17, 2018