Selling MetaStock Professional 8.0 RealTime

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BCE, May 3, 2003.

1. BCE

BCE

I'm waiting to hear if this has been sold. If anyone else is interested please let me know. Thanks. :)

#11     May 5, 2003
  2. BCE

BCE

BTW This is the original software not some pirated or burned CD version. It includes all the manuals and the MetaStock historical data CD too.

#12     May 5, 2003
  3. hklein

hklein

Hi, I am not sure if this what I am looking for but you say in your add you can test across multiple securities and multiple systems to find the ultimate trading scenarios! Can I test over all markets with REAL world money allocation?

#13     May 5, 2003
  4. BCE

BCE

You know I've never used this so I couldn't tell you. The description is from the MetaStock website. Maybe someone else can help out here. Thanks.

#14     May 5, 2003
  5. BCE

BCE

I'm not sure if the people who are interested in this are around still and I do want to sell it. I'll be out today but will try to stop in later. If you're interested please send me a PM and we can probably work something out. Here's a recent auction at eBay for just the CD. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3603898757&category=3769 Mine has the manuals and Historical Data CD too. I'm looking for a similar price. Thanks guys. Good luck. Everyone have a good day. :)

#15     May 6, 2003
  6. BCE

BCE

I'm also selling John Murphy's Chart Pattern Recognition Plug-in
    Hope everyone one had a good day.

#16     May 6, 2003
  7. BCE

BCE

#17     May 7, 2003
  8. BCE

BCE

Hi, Rob
    Tried getting back to you about this but your mailbox is full.

#18     May 8, 2003
  9. BCE

BCE

Waiting to hear if I've sold this. Meanwhile it's still for sale. :)

#19     May 9, 2003