I am holding 300 shares of GS at $184.57. My question is what would be the downside of me selling 3 180 calls for $5.00 against my position. I understand I would miss any upside past the $185, and if the stock continues to go down I am still holding the stock which is fine. Am I correct to assume if the stock surpasses $185 before July, that the person exercise those shares? And what if the stock continues to go down how does the option price affect me if I already sold the the July 180 calls for $5.00. Would I be better off to wait and sell those calls when GS trades towards $159 range or even better off selling the $185 call for $3.70 or even the $190 calls if GS trades in the $160 price range. Thanks in advance for your help.