Selling Bookmap Full License

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NKHN, Jul 23, 2018.

1. NKHN

NKHN

Was a very useful piece of software when I traded discretionary value based OF trading.

I now trade a systematic model and do not require this piece of software.

Before all the smart arses come out of their caves with: 'But don't orderflow tools make traders money, blah blah - why would you need to sell..'. Same reason you sell a motorbike you never ride.

Yes, they absolutely can if you know how to use them and have a system/model built around their use.

I've built my own model and now integrated separate custom tools.

If you're a discretionary trader with an OF focus, then this software is very useful for spotting liq for stop runs. If you don't understand market mechanics, or have a strategy in place then it will not be of any use.

Only way to purchase this software now is via a monthly recurring fee, if one plans to use this software owning a lifetime license is the better option.

Serious offers only: nkhntrades@gmail.com

*There are ways to transfer the license with minimal hassle/risk to both parties.

2. jharmon

jharmon

3. NKHN

NKHN

As stated there are ways to transfer the license without asking Bookmap for permission..

It doesn't take much creative thinking to see what these may be. I have trading colleagues who have done this without issue.

Happy to discuss process for transfer with any potential buyers.

4. jharmon

jharmon

With ethics like that, you should be a politician.

5. NKHN

NKHN

I think Bookmap are doing OK, in spite of a tiny minority of early users wanting to resell their unused licenses.

Go virtue signal somewhere else.

6. NKHN

NKHN

SOLD.