Selling Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by dealmaker, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Daal

Daal

There are reasons to sell Bitcoin, these aren't good ones. But even the good ones wont move the person out of crypto, they will just lead the person to ETH

#31     Feb 18, 2021
  2. korzes

korzes

where can I see the btc futures prices ? and compare it prices from day ago , and so ?

#32     Feb 18, 2021
  3. johnarb

johnarb

Every single day, the people involved in bitcoin and cryptos are benefiting.

The experience is surreal but at the same time it's so calm unlike 2017. It does not feel like a parabolic top, yet

Test drove and bought a Tesla yesterday, believe me, there is no waiting to benefit

#33     Feb 18, 2021
  4. I tend to lose count but I think we are in Tulip Mania #7 now. I imagine we will be up to Tulip Mania #12 and all the deniers that missed the biggest investment opportunity in their lifetime will still be crying but, but, but, all those private wallets don't have and aircraft carriers like the $ does. I have yet to see any battleships at the grocery store when it seems to cost me more for the same sack of food every month.

#34     Feb 20, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  5. Go to Tradingview.com and put BTCUSD in the chart and you can see the actual prices all the way back on a daily basis

#35     Feb 20, 2021
    korzes and johnarb like this.
  6. maxinger

maxinger

Yesterday BTC broke the RECORD!
    yesterday day range was the highest at 9500 points.

#36     Feb 22, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  7. They

They

I guess Fidelity, JPMorgan, Citibank, BNY Mellon, Standard Chartered, Goldman Sachs, DBS, and DeutscheBank never got the "not a store of value" memo...

https://www.fidelitydigitalassets.com/overview

"BNY Mellon says it is proud to be the first of the large U.S. custodian banks to come out with a service for digital assets. (JPMorgan and Citi are also said to be working on custody solutions for digital assets and crypto, as is Goldman Sachs.)

However, in terms of being the first, Northern Trust, with over $10 trillion in assets under custody, announced a partnership with Standard Chartered to extend custody services to digital assets back in December"

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/deu...fer-crypto-custody-prime-brokerage-2021-02-12

#37     Feb 22, 2021
    Illini Trader and johnarb like this.
  8. maxinger

maxinger

yesterday day range 9474

today day range 9475 (as of now)

It breaks the record again!!!!

Indeed, Elon & Yellen are very powerful people.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    #38     Feb 23, 2021
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Down 10k from highs

#39     Feb 23, 2021
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

Bitcoin tumble

The price of one bitcoin fell as "low" (in the context of the last couple weeks) as $45,750 this morning, as the cryptocurrency continued a slide that was originally sparked by Elon Musk hinting at its overvaluation. The latest drop, however, may have also been the result of Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen saying bitcoin is an "extremely inefficient" way to conduct monetary transactions. CNBC

#40     Feb 23, 2021