Sell with Impunity - No Risk!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chewbacca, May 4, 2007.

1. That's a fantasy of yours...I'm serious.

#21     May 4, 2007
  2. Good luck finding a better explanation :p

#22     May 4, 2007
  3. Uhhhhh, ever heard of oil money from the middle east. How about Eurotrashers chasing?

Just about every other market was up huge last year and now the US is playing catch up. Classic liquidity sloshing around chasing performance.

How about all the real estate money that was made over the past 6 or so years? There was so much money made it was pathetic. It's got to work somewhere. You think that ain't going into this market to chase performance.

Pull your head out, it's a global environment. Just because your next door neighbor swore off stocks in 2000 doesn't mean the Saudis, Kuwaitis and Germans aren't buying them.

#23     May 4, 2007
  4. Yeah, that's my point crackhead, the markets are going up while their(your supposed middle east investors) money isn't really going up in value due to the dollar's value sliding lower and lower. Why not invest in England where the Pound is strong and the markets are charging ahead? I'll get the popcorn and wait for your riveting next answer! :p

#24     May 4, 2007
  5. Naaaah, I'd rather invest in the companies that sell stuff and collect those more "valuable" currencies.

Hmmmm, maybe there's a theme there?

#25     May 4, 2007
  6. That was a waste of my time...surely you can come up with something better(?) than that? :D

#26     May 4, 2007
  7. MattF

MattF

Selling season could be starting a little late this year...

#27     May 4, 2007
  8. Limpdick bears impotent today. Next wednesday's FOMC statement will set the tone for the rest of the years.

#28     May 4, 2007
  9. $$$ :D

#29     May 4, 2007
  10. bvam1

bvam1

This rally is a little weak if you look at the past two weeks. The market didn't go up that much. It crawled up like a snail. All these acquisition activities added fuel to this market rally.

Market not going down b/c no one is selling in mass, that's why. Seems like most people are holding and waiting for a sign to sell. Considering how bullish the sentiment has been for a while, no reason to sell now really. But when they start selling, it'd fall fast. Smell like an ambush waiting to pick off unsuspected bulls.

Next week could mark the beginning of a near-term top.

#30     May 4, 2007