Sell with Impunity - No Risk!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chewbacca, May 4, 2007.

1. I already put my money on QID.

#11     May 4, 2007
  2. Let's see what the big guys do once the lunch is over.

#12     May 4, 2007
  3. i tell you what - if the bears get all limpdick and can't get an erection on a day like today then there will be open season on them for the rest of the year till SPX 1600.

#13     May 4, 2007
  4. weak market action ftw!!!

It's like watching a really pudgy kid try to bike up a steep hill.

*No offense meant to pudgy kids.

#14     May 4, 2007
  5. Fridays are typically slow.

Fortunately, the employment numbers came on on a Friday while coinciding with the Yahoo & Microsoft talks. Otherwise, the markets would probably be down a fair amount.

#15     May 4, 2007
  6. All the bulls need to do is about 1 weeks worth of manipulation (false press releases, fake econ numbers, the usual) and close SPX at 1520 next friday. Then all kinds of bear funds will blow up and will have to cover and cardiologists all over the country will leave their jobs to daytrade ES. That's all the bulls have to do.

#16     May 4, 2007
  7. You people crack my ass up.

I'm currently in 3 different stocks and the shorts are getting the shit squeezed out of them.

It ain't over yet.

Just check put/call ratios into this week, running high.

Just because all the traders on ET are "smarter" than the market doesn't mean shit.

It is what it is, trade it and shut up.

#17     May 4, 2007
  8. S2007S

S2007S

everytime the dow looks like its going down it props right back up as if it needs to close 23 out of 26 days higher..

#18     May 4, 2007
  9. My curiosity is piqued at this point as to where the money is coming in to buy these stocks so continuously. There are only so many stocks on the Dow...how does it keep going and going? Obviously it's the magic question, but never more so than now to me.

If the professionals figured out a while back that this will keep going up with no room for worry, what's the point of ever stepping off the train and why even hold money in the coffers, why not just dig in and make max profits on max borrowings?

Is this borrowed money pushing the markets? Is anyone from overseas really buying? The devaluation of the dollar is probably not making the gains in the market look so attractive...so where is this money coming from?

#19     May 4, 2007
  10. From squeezed shorts that have to cover. They get burned and then try to re-short on the next dip. Rinse and repeat.

#20     May 4, 2007