SELL STOCKS ON FRI OCT 12*: 10 Buys Now!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Ok Break Out fans looks like todays the day on HLIT get in asap! ~ stoney

#31     Oct 8, 2007
  2. Looks like todays the day on IMMR break out fans!
    We explode out of a 6 day Bull Pennant and cross $18!!!!! ~ who loves ya! ~ SI

#32     Oct 8, 2007
  3. Ansare

Ansare

Cool, Stoney, thanks.

#33     Oct 8, 2007

4. >>> Folks it's getting close to the sell date that started this thread therefore I am exiting WRLS just over $8.! ~ stoney

#34     Oct 8, 2007
  5. Well folks a month to the day. And what a difference a month makes! When I posted there was blood in the streets all was gloom and doom and I guess we were a day off for a perfect sells but that's why we sold a lot yesterday. Say tuned for the final results of this thread.

-- Meanwhile chew on this-

We are in the Turn Window!!! The 9th to the 12th. The next Major Longer-term cycle turn date is December 5. There are two upcoming cycle momentum troughs, one on Oct 22nd and one on November 10. So we will crash on either the Oct 22 area of the colander or Nov 10- area (favoring that one!)

A close below 1560 this week will confirm at least a minor trend reversal. ~SI

#35     Oct 11, 2007
  6. THE FINAL WRAP OF THIS THREAD. ***
    >Byron go ahead and put it in the book.

It's an All Timer from an Old Timer.

1) OIIM $15 to $16.60 sold eh?Not great. Died.

2) WRLS A superstar $6.05 to $8.05 Sold.

3) DGIT A problem here sold by accident yesterday buying back tomorrow- It went from $22.65 to $24.86 looks up in the pre. Want to still own this stock but PT is $27 and at almost $25 and with the market looking tipsy yesterday I obviously panicked a bit.

4) ANF We took this retailer for a great $10 ride. Sold

5) EDO bought from us. Gain. Gone.

6) DISCA $26 to $29 SOLD

7) HLIT $10.00- ? Holding

8) IMMR $16.10- ? Holding

9) CMED $36-$41 SOLD

10) LYTS Mostly flat up a bit SOLD

11) LUX $34 to $37 SOLD Mistake Buyback see DGIT, meant to hold those 2

12) CBI $37 to $45 Holding

Take a moment and let that sink in. The challenge: throw out 10 winners in a scary market. Give a sell date & predict the end of the advance. You are asking for near the impossible- perfect attention to the overall market's condition, a knowledge of cycles as well as being able to feel out a top- combined with constant constant research on my part, every day during the decline setting up my watch list and then by hand plotting each day relative strength for my favorites>> I cull and I cull and then I get a POWER portfolio like this and it just makes my year. It doesn't come easy ladies and gentlemen and I challenge any stockster out there to attempt the breadth of winners I give you. Forget Fast Money and Mad money you got stoneymoney here at ET! (and Covestor) From one sector to another, one stock to another TWELVE WINNERS & NOT ONE MISS!! Not 1 DuD - well their was JAMBA we only scored a fraction on that one but that paid for all the commissions! this is investing at it's best.

Cheers and I am officially OUT of ideas!
    PS: Don't forget about UEPS different thread!!

~ Yours Truly Stoney

#36     Oct 11, 2007
  7. Yes that was an impressive thread, congradulations and have a nice cold one!

And start thinking about your next thread so I can follow it on the day you post this time!

You are a real asset to this community

#37     Oct 12, 2007
  8. stoney, i've wiated until now to give you props, but you nailed it kid!!!! to the day!!! I bought YGE and sold it today....20 something to 33 and change....may only the best kb flow your way!! I am short as of the close cause my program said so....

#38     Oct 12, 2007
  9. auspiv

auspiv

dont have a nice cold one stoned, spark up a nice warm one :p

#39     Oct 12, 2007
  10. Mvic

Mvic

Well played that man!

#40     Oct 12, 2007