SELL STOCKS ON FRI OCT 12*: 10 Buys Now!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Quick Portfolio Update. I'm waiting & waiting on NHWK research they have obviously forgot about the request at the hedge fund. Can't wait I like LYTS too much here. We'll use this at #10 it's $22. This is a very, very cool portfolio if you ask me, would like some bio representation so my eye is on OIIM to boot CORT would be my replacement. Aside from that this thread is something Stockpicker could only dream about. ~SI

LSI Industries which supplies lighting fixtures and graphics elements for applications in the retail, specialty niche and commercial markets. It has been rated a buy since August 2005. The company's revenue growth outpaces the industry average, and its debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04 is also better than that of its industry, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. LSI's net income increased by 36.6% in the third quarter of its fiscal 2007 when compared with the same quarter one year ago, rising to $3.30 million from $2.42 million.

#21     Sep 24, 2007
  2. Here's another idea I'm kicking around today ALVR.

(ALVR) Alvarion a top pick ahead of WiMax World - Colling Stewart says that WiMAX World is a major industry event and the annual trade show for WiMAX participants, with ALVR having an investor session on Wed. Firm believes co has the most mature products in the industry and is therefore benefiting from growth in WiMAX deployments. Firm says recent wins, such as Digicel, Emtel and others, many against much larger vendors, indicates the competitive strength of ALVR's solutions. Certainly Sprint's (S) X.O.H.M. deployment and Clearwire's (CLWR) efforts will be highlighted at the conference, likely driving the need for competitive responses that could benefit ALVR in 2008.

>> I've been watching the chart for a long time I have absolutely no idea who Colling Stewart is, weird first name, but i like my picks to have a timely nature and a wed investor session and then into a trade show does qualify.... Thinking about it. ~ stoney

#22     Sep 24, 2007
  3. WRLS UPDATE $6.00 to..... Almost $8.00!!!!

WRLS surges to new 2 1/2 year highs, now +40c!!!!!

Did we get you off the snide peeps? I'm not getting as much love as i should.

Should we have to sell WRLS soon as $8.50 is out PT, we will have to replace.

Looking at OVTI SNIC...

#23     Sep 26, 2007
  4. re: The Ninth stock I think we should buy is discovery Channel. (DISCA) @ $26.

It's hitting $29 today UP 4% acting like the buyout is this weekend!!! ~ stoney

#24     Sep 27, 2007
    #25     Sep 28, 2007
  6. This is getting exciting folks a couple updates.

Make Sure You Are In HLIT. I just double checked my books and somehow it's always been on the waiting list as it hovered at $10.60. But it did not get in! > $11.00 is Big Time Break Out, Get On Board before Harmonic leaves the station.

Also DGIT is moving out of 7 day bull flag today and is ready for a leg up.

#26     Oct 1, 2007
  7. Last week I sold JMBA for an $800 gain. Not much but it helps move things along added IMMR @ $16.10 or so it's looking like it belongs in this portfolio too.

Adding IMMR @ $16.40-$16.60
    Important break out upon us. ~ stoney

#27     Oct 1, 2007
  8. It may help your readers to organize all your picks in a chart of some sort.

Maybe list each of them with your purchase price and closing price.

#28     Oct 1, 2007
  9. Stock you are probably right luckly everything on this thread is dated. I was planning on doing a summery on the sell date of Oct 12.

As predicted DGIT moves out today: And gets another afternoon surge out of mid day flag & runs to more new session & rally highs,+$1.10 .........~ stoney

#29     Oct 1, 2007
  10. Finally! And away we go>
    LSI INDS INC COM (LYTS: NASDAQ)
    Consumer Cyclical : Furniture & Fixtures
    Last Price Today's Change Bid (Size) Ask (Size) Volume Trade
    21.81 +0.74 (+3.51%)

Day's Range 21.00 - 21.91
    52 - Week Range 14.65 - 21.91

>> As you can see it's print $23 and it's off to the races. Yippee! Still not anywhere near where it's going has a div!~ stoney

#30     Oct 2, 2007