SELL STOCKS ON FRI OCT 12*: 10 Buys Now!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Ansare

Ansare

Thanks very much, Stoney. Really appreciate your work and suggestions.

Ansare

#11     Sep 15, 2007
  2. nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope and nope

just buy these:

goog, ma, gs, rimm, bidu, ewz/ddm, aapl, fwlt,

#12     Sep 15, 2007
    #13     Sep 17, 2007
  4. Ladies And Gentlemen the DGIT train is leaving the station! DGIT breaks out across $23 & tags new 4 year highs!!

Here is the OPP piece! >
    OPPENHEIMER September 10, 2007
    DG FastChannel Inc. BUY

Increasing Our Price Target to $27

Summary:
    We rate DGIT shares a Buy with a price target of $27 per share (vs. $21.50
    previously). DGIT's recent acquisitions and partnerships reflect its strategy
    of consolidating competitors and launching into adjacent businesses. We expect
    this to continue. At the same time, we expect DGIT to generate margin gains
    from a deepening digital and HD penetration of TV advertising. The company is
    currently trading at 11x 2007E pro forma OCF. We expect this multiple to
    expand, given the current consolidation of digital advertising companies
    should the company deliver on EBITDA guidance. LOVE ~ stoney

#14     Sep 19, 2007
  5. Ladies And Gentlement WRLS has gone from $6.05 to $7.05 and is threatening to break out as well! ~ SI

#15     Sep 19, 2007
  6. The fifth Stock You Should Buy Now Is ANF!
    @ $78 it's just a gift see ya at $90 x-mas time.

The Sixth Stock You Should Buy Now Is LUX!
    Little more iffy here but it's been a slam down from $39, the Oakley merger is done and they are opening up stores like crazy in China. When you read through the earnings report you see this is really a company getting hurt by low dollar/Euro comparisons. If things were more normal there, the earnings would be through the roof. Still battling that headwind earnings are still damn good and the PE low.

Update ANF is over $83 I got you in at $78 and NOW everyone wants to buy retail! LUX moving slow looks like it's about to make a move.
    I'm not happy at all with OIIM IT MANAGED NOT TO GO UP YESTERDAY!!! We'll give it one more day before making a replacement pick. DISCA is up over $1.50 HLIT has been the pick at #10 until I get my research opinion back from the hedge fund. on Nighthawk. It's looked good $10-$10.60
    CBI by the way would make a GREAT BUY today I think because it pulled back a bit and is ramping today. EDO we already said got bought. Jamba bought back some franchises today it's gone up a bit I think this may work out nicely with some patience Unfortunately as I watch my dear sigma hit $50 today I have to remember how I brought it all to you all twice and that I got off in the high $30's. Just one mistake like that folks combined with a blow up can really put a crimp in your numbers. TRUST ME... so patience is not one of stoney's better traits, nevertheless less I gave you this research when things looked dark when we were resorting to songs from Wings to get our confidence up to buy. well we bought you bought and Hot Damn we talking nine out of ten up nicely with just a slight down OIIM, which we will give one more day.

** Another update SGMO (one of my earliest calls here) looks Fabo on a chart! Check it out.

#16     Sep 19, 2007
  7. People I REALLY MUST STRESS I LOVE THE ACTION ON DGIT today!

she has broken out to new 4 year highs on HEAVY volume & looks ready to run.Now in 3 hour flag consolidation I URGE you if you need a winner please consider this name. Remember cosolidating industry too!

#17     Sep 19, 2007
  8. Ansare

Ansare

Stoney--thanks for the reiteration. Bought a nice chunk.

Ansare

#18     Sep 19, 2007
  9. Ansare you are welcome my friend!
    Stocks advance for many reasons and when they are weird one day explosions you can feel leary but I've been tracking this name throughout the whole correction and before and I'm 99% sure we are onto something strong here. You've noticed a couple weird small caps VDSI comes to mind Blue Coat and others just sort of rachet up to a high level and stabilize I've got that vibe here. and as todays action shows the time for DGIT is NOW!

DGIT surges to more new multi year highs into the close,now +$2.21

That's how you close a stock folks!

#19     Sep 19, 2007
  10. I'm hoping for big love out of DGIT this week.

The title of this thread SELL STOCKS OCT 12 got some astrological backing today with the prediction of a big sell off right around my date. here's the scoop:

this year Weingarten predicted there would be a major downdraft in the stock market on Aug. 28. It was the last total lunar eclipse, a technical and astrological convergence that culminated with the Dow Jones Industrial Average tumbling 280 points to test the 13,000 level.

Coincidence? Maybe. But it was enough to make me want to find out what Weingarten was predicting at his conference on Sept. 11, the day of the solar eclipse.

The Astrologer's Fund isn't a mutual fund. It's an institutional fund that manages money for high-net worth individuals and institutions. Weingarten declines to say how much he has under management.

According to the fund's Website, it returned 17% in July, 26% in August and was up 9.7% for the first two weeks of September. However, these are unaudited results.

Weingarten's head isn't solely in the stars. He uses a combination of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and astrological charting to make predictions on the direction of commodities, currencies and stocks. The New York money manager says that when all three converge, a major market move is usually in the works. And most of the time he can determine its direction.

"We use all the standard fundamental and technical tools, but astrology is most important," says Weingarten. "That's what makes us unique and allows us to capture market surprises most people don't see. It's out-of-the-box thinking." But he adds that if something is overwhelmingly undervalued on a fundamental basis, "I follow that. It depends on the situation."

Weingarten is also a gold bug. In ordinary times, that would be another strike against him. But these aren't ordinary times. Since 2001, when he first recommended that his clients buy gold, the yellow metal's price has surged more than 250%.

In early June, Weingarten predicted a major move up in the price of gold, but said that it needed to test support first. He said watch June 27. That day the price of gold fell $5.70 to $642.85, its lowest point in three months. It's been rallying ever since.

What are Weingarten's current predictions? Saturn and Neptune currently have an astrological configuration last seen during the housing crisis of 1989. The money manager says this is a "reality strikes" configuration. The idea is that most bull markets are based on incorrect assumptions; this configuration is usually a sign that a day of reckoning is at hand.

Weingarten says September and October won't be nice months for stock market bulls. While the bulls had a field day with the Fed's rate cut last week, he predicts there will be a "significant repricing of assets around Oct. 16."

>>>> woa fellas, take note: cycle theory and astrological predictions are clumping around my Oct period. For now ... back to stocks. ~ stoney

#20     Sep 24, 2007