Sell OCT SPX puts

Discussion in 'Options' started by Jahajee, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Closed SPU8 @ 1188 - Profit 25 points

If markerts cooperate, I will short again in regular session in a few minutes. Can't update real time but I am looking to buy SPX puts on rally to 1225 and above.

#11     Sep 17, 2008
  2. Of course you shorted at the highs. We all did. SPX 1156.

#12     Sep 17, 2008
  3. Sep 17

Closed overnight position short SPU8 @ 1188 - Profit 25 points - $6,250

SOLD 40 OCT SPX @ 4.15
    Closing price = 8.00

10 OCT XLF 18 calls @ 2.40; closing price 1.95
    8 OCT XLF 19 calls @ 1.85; closing price 1.60

10 OCT USO 75 calls @ 3.60; closing price 6.10
    10 OCT USO 78 calls @ 4.05; closing price 4.40

ESU8 trades: see attached chart, 15-lot position
    Profit 16, 125

Looking to sell SPZ8 in overnight session

---------------------------------------------------

#13     Sep 17, 2008
  4. If you can't post in real-time then post a blotter. Otherwise stop wasting your time on annotating charts 90 minutes after the close. These trades are absurd.

#14     Sep 17, 2008
  5. I don't want to embarrass you but that's not annotation after the close! That's a system running live and real time in Multicharts and triggering buy and sell trades and exits. IN REAL TIME.

I really can't update during the day - it's a distraction I can't afford. I have four computers in front of me and several positions to monitor, and execute new trades.

#15     Sep 17, 2008
  6. I don't want to embarrass you, but you're a profound idiot. Cut the scam. Anyone can curve-fit a system. Post in real-time or produce a blotter.

#16     Sep 17, 2008
  7. This idiot will be selling us something soon enough.

#17     Sep 17, 2008
  8. I have a LIFE. VERY HAPPY CONTENTED LIFE. I don't need to spend time, precious time convincing you of anything. You seem to be bitter and suffering from bad case of inferiority complex.
    Be happy, you got to enjoy life. Good luck.

#18     Sep 17, 2008
  9. You're protesting that point with a lot of hindsight, bullshit trades. Stop projecting your lack of edge. NOBODY sells naked index garbage puts and hedges with futures with a 5-point stop. Market moves 5 and you're stopped. Reverses lower and you're unhedged. $8k in premium which is pure convexity. Anyone with more than a week or actual trading would shudder from one look at your book.

#19     Sep 17, 2008
  10. I don't have to sell you anything. I don't want to sell anything to anyone. Lose the ego. The lesson to be learnt is if you can't do something then do not believe others can't. In context of this discussion: you are wimps who cannot manage selling puts or calls and cannot trade S&P futures and you believe no one else can. Pathetic.
    Sell you stuff? I do well, thank you. I enjoy trading. I don't want to spend my time selling anything to losers like you and the bunch of talkers. Stay on the sidelines and wimp away and watch how it's done.

#20     Sep 17, 2008