Sell most (or all) of your cryptocurrencies now

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Ghost of Cutten, Dec 5, 2017.

1. gkishot

gkishot

Crypto currency does not fit the standard definition of a 'ponzi sceme'. Ponzi scheme suggests an operator, individual or corp, which pays returns to investors from a capital inflow from the new investors. Who is this operator in case of crypto currency?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    #21     Dec 9, 2017
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Arguments using facts and logical reasonings win the case. Saying subjective statements don't.

Not to mention a cultist BTC believer will call everything FUD that doesn't support the "to the Moon" approach. :)

So if you want any credibility here, destroy the argument (by facts and logic) and don't judge...

#22     Dec 9, 2017
  3. Ben856

Ben856

What do you guys think of Steem Dollar? Its price has performed very well in recent days.

#23     Dec 9, 2017
  4. algofy

algofy

moon

#24     Dec 9, 2017
    Sprout likes this.
  5. Investing in something that is decentralized has its advantages and disadvantages, each person is responsible for their actions. If tomorrow the bitcoin and together with them the other cryptocurrencies come to collapse, they will regret a lot. That's why it's better to go sold and bought. Always have the mind and atusance of a visionary, but so that you will invest.

#25     Dec 11, 2017
  6. Most of people that had lots of bitcoin by now should be selling
    There will probably be some millionaires out of this
    Let's just hope that when the BTC trend dies out, it doesn't take that much with it

#26     Dec 11, 2017
  7. algofy

algofy

Genius, thanks for this.

#27     Dec 11, 2017
    i960, Clubber Lang and Cuddles like this.
  8. ditto, that;s y i come to et, for the genii

[​IMG]

#28     Dec 11, 2017
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

Sometimes I wonder if they're spam bots on some retarded AI.

#29     Dec 11, 2017
    Visaria and algofy like this.
  10. Always here to serve

Now, on complete seriousness... For as much as I can say by experience a bunch of people sold all of their BTC on it's first or second big drop (Before the whole craze started), I probably would have too, in their place, Nothing seemed to point that it would skyrocket like it did (But again everyone would be millionaire if it were that easy) (And I wasn't even really looking into it to begin with, so I can only talk in retrospective)

Can't really tell why the people that kept them did so, but they saw something that i didn't so i respect them

#30     Dec 11, 2017