sell ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by marketsurfer, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Corey:
    You have a point. I need to lighten up. Good luck with your trade.
    Steve46

#31     Dec 14, 2003
  2. Wareco - Covered most of my position just after 14:00 on Friday (1068.50 and 1068.75 levels). Market looked too strong going into Monday with no real test at breaking support. BTW, I was on the MIRC tonight when the market started trading again...several of us were there for the fun...anti-climactic though.

Vulture - I have been in and out of several PT's (position trades) since then...so no I already covered those positions when we had the retracement down to the 1031 level in late November (1059 through 1062.75 entries down to 1031 cover). Some of my posts were deleted from a thread during that time period so I said screw it and stopped posting my activities play-by-play.

Eurextrdr - Thanx for the kind words! I really miss that mountain range view I had from the trading room!!!

Good Fortunes All!

Chris

#32     Dec 14, 2003
  3. David,

Please be more considerate of others and keep the obscenities to a minimum. You've been watching too much Sopranos.

Thanks.

#33     Dec 14, 2003
  4. Sorry...was at my father-in-law's 75 th Bday party today and met some vet's of Iraq..as well as seeing some real survivors of the 1956 Hungarian revolution..and escapees'...

Guys like Wareco..have no clue....and it pisses me off.

No more expletives. My bad. And apologies.

Best,
    David

#34     Dec 15, 2003
  5. Your not still mad that I showed what a complete boob you are when you posted on another thread that you met some Seabee in a bar you told you that the U.S. Govt knows where Osama is but is waiting to just before the election to effect his capture, and that it has all been carefully planned.

A Seabee? That's the military's version of a construction worker. How in the world is this person going to be in a position to know anything about the whereabouts of Osama? Tell me, do you use this same stupid logic in making your trades?

#35     Dec 15, 2003
  6. ofcourse the shorts were stopped out last night, while i slept soundly. i see someone on the thread states its unethical to post trades in real time--- that is truly bizzare logic.

take care,

surfer :)

#36     Dec 15, 2003
  7. pspr

pspr

And I thought I was the only one who gets stopped out on the high tick.

#37     Dec 15, 2003
  8. You know they do talk to other ppl. If you are safe at home then how in the hell would you know otherwise?

You sound like a loser. Saddam 12 days b4 Xmas ...coincidence?

My trading is fine thanks for asking....go scalp your e-mini for 2 ticks at a clip..while I manade my 100 positions.

IGNORE!

#38     Dec 15, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I can't see much difference between the two of you. Why not move all this to PMs and spare the rest of us this drivel?

#39     Dec 15, 2003
  10. Ebo

Ebo

STOP THIS PISSING CONTEST ALREADY!!!
    Add something of value to this board like what,where,or how you trade, or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

#40     Dec 15, 2003