sell ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by marketsurfer, Dec 14, 2003.

1. $50 isn't bad :D

-Fast

#21     Dec 14, 2003
  2. pspr

pspr

1086.75 now! It's screaming down now for you guys!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

Seriously, good luck on the trade!

#22     Dec 14, 2003

3. lol ! up 175.00 now. holding shorts.

surfer:p

#23     Dec 14, 2003
  4. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

YOU FU@# CRAZY NUT. lol Talk about jumping in front of a runaway train. Anyways.....ur light im sure.

:D

#24     Dec 14, 2003
  5. Ebo

Ebo

At least he rides the train!
    ER get the lace panties off.

#25     Dec 14, 2003
  6. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

NO lace and panties here you clown. What would you know about riding a train?

And for future record...riding the train is following the trend you moron, not fading the trend, which happens to be up at this moment.

I have all the faith in my boy surfer, :D

#26     Dec 14, 2003
  7. I am not trying to pull a "DBPhoenix" on ya, I just want to know if the short ES position you have been building over the past 2 1/2 months is still in the process or if you covered this position on weakness over the past few weeks. I remember you made quite a stir about being short when the markets were weak, but I don't see the follow up commentary on market strength. Just curious...

#27     Dec 14, 2003
  8. lescor

lescor

Covered a couple NQ at 1449 and ES at 1086.25. Had added to NQ at 1452.50 and put out some ES at 87.50. I'll hold these positions overnight, but I want to book some profits and reduce the size.

Don't know what'll happen when europe opens and I ain't staying up to find out. Overall, I guess it was worth it to log in tonight, up about $500. Missed a workout at the gym, but got in some good ceaser drinking.

Good luck to y'all at the open.

#28     Dec 14, 2003
  9. To all:
    I think "tick watching" is a losers game. Also you wont catch me advertising the details when I put on a position unless it is has been closed out, and then the purpose is to analyze and learn something from it. Frankly, posting to let others know you have a position on compromises you ethically as well. I think of it as one step away from advertising a product or service. I notice none of the ET members who run money make these posts. I don't wish anyone ill, but I think there are plenty more constructive things to talk about. Steve46

#29     Dec 14, 2003
  10. lescor

lescor

Relax. It's Sunday night and I'm bored, just 'conversing' with other people in the same boring trade as me. Not trying to prove or sell anything, just chit chatting.

#30     Dec 14, 2003