Sell ES 931 Objective 780

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TheBestGuruEver, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Why self-annointed guru, you're living proof of that email reply in our prior visit. I recall you bragging about making $40k in a single session where I personally struggled. ET still waits for any kind of blotter posted by you. I don't really care about the fact that God blew breath in you to begin with. It was His decision, so apparently you serve some valid purpose to someone somewhere.

#21     Jun 10, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Good points.....Just a quick look at a recent chart would have you looking to sell about 945...unless you thought 931 today was the exact moment we would break this range....If you are looking for 780 maybe wait for a major break below 921

#22     Jun 10, 2009
  3. pcvix

pcvix

Thanks for your clear explanations, austinp.

What an apt description!

#23     Jun 10, 2009
  4. The 15min chart attached shows ES 930 to 946 ramp on Monday as the entire upward progress for two days. Tuesday was an inside session on lighter volume... no backfilled support.

Wednesday opened above the highs with yet another hole (gap) in the block of cheese. Where's the foundation support? Either comes from new buying pressure sustained off the open, or she's chopping her way down to fill those holes.

This is not a trending market, to state the obvious. Just one session after another with program-slam fits & spurts. Today it sputtered... tomorrow could be a complete opposite. The past two days left no legs to stand on, so she fell. Gravity being what it is.

#24     Jun 10, 2009
  5. Someone at JPM read this post. They are going to buy 200k ES contracts just to touch 961 and screw you.

#25     Jun 10, 2009
  6. sclog1

sclog1

off topic:

I am wondering what happened to the Guru Passamonte's webpage called C**markets.com? cannot reach it.
    Has he decided to cease operating it? Just wanted to have a look...

#26     Jun 11, 2009
  7. Another top picker smashed into oblivion.

#27     Jun 11, 2009
  8. PaulRon

PaulRon

Did ES hit 960?

#28     Jun 11, 2009
  9. Nope, but it's just a matter of time it would seem.

#29     Jun 11, 2009
  10. well..is 956.50 close enough?:D

#30     Jun 11, 2009