Sell ES 931 Objective 780

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TheBestGuruEver, Jun 10, 2009.

1. I'm not normally a follower of the conspiracy crowd, but this is getting silly.

#11     Jun 10, 2009
  2. Ivan, today you are the Leader of the conspiracy crowd! nice call!

:D

#12     Jun 10, 2009
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

a 15 handle hit will not bother hin he says........................well from 931 .00 short up to 960.00 STOP is a bit wider than 15 . :D

OHH, i see it was 15 k, my mistake. Still a 15k possible loss for that amount of profit still has issues. :)

#13     Jun 10, 2009
  4. If you really wanted to lay the lumber today following last night's swiss cheese rally, a much better idea was shorting in the low 950s to high 940s. Any self-annointed "guru" worth their salt would have been selling those stone-cold obvious breaks up there.

#14     Jun 10, 2009
  5. Is this it? Is this all the reason you have for making this trade?
    What fundamental or technical reasons of substance do you have for thinking the market is going to reverse trend right here right now?

#15     Jun 10, 2009
  6. Ahh well, a solid fade so far. -10.00

#16     Jun 10, 2009
  7. Went to the kitchen and folded myself a tin foil hat.

#17     Jun 10, 2009
  8. ******Austin P*******

Dear ####, aka BestGuruEver,

ET has become the ultimate cesspool of failed wannabe traders and losers. It's not really possible for me to care any less about what viewers in there say = feel = do.

Congrats on your $40k recent performance. Please link me to your post in ET's P&L 2009 thread showing that blotter. It'd be my honor to gaze upon your performance there.

Best Trading Wishes
    AustinP

#18     Jun 10, 2009
  9. pcvix

pcvix

Swiss cheese rally? Interesting term. Could you possibly explain what it is, austinp?

Thanks.

#19     Jun 10, 2009
  10. That's a slang description for markets going up on thin air... no volume, overnight gaps, final minute program spikes, etc.

The overnight rally to critical resistance left holes below it akin to "swiss cheese" support. If they found a reason to keep on pushing higher, it'd be a gap & hold event. Instead, selling pressure hit those supportless holes like a knife thru "swiss cheese". Hence the straight down crush early on.

#20     Jun 10, 2009