Sell Dvy - Eric Bolling Play

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by eagle488, Oct 19, 2006.

1. As opposed to the true genius of anonymous message board posters........

#11     Oct 28, 2006
  2. BDGBDG

BDGBDG

You say exposure, I say publicity. Aren't we saying the exact same thing.

#12     Oct 28, 2006
  3. BDGBDG

BDGBDG

He once said that the fastmoney trade of the day was betting that Tiger Woods would win some golf tourney; it ended up being the first cut tiger missed during his entire career. LOL. Pure fucking hubris.

#13     Oct 28, 2006
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Publicity has no bearing on the guys ability to trade.

#14     Oct 28, 2006
  5. e-miNY

e-miNY

He'll be the next president of the NYMEX.

#15     Oct 28, 2006

6. And of course his ability to trade NG is uncorrelated to any ability or lack of to his stock market calls. Just as one wouldn't ask Dwyane Wade to hit a curve or to cover T.O. in the flat.

Taleb lives!

#16     Oct 28, 2006
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

And picking stocks is not trading. I wouldn't take a stock pick from James Simmons, Steve Cohen, PTJ, Mark Fisher, Blair Hull, Ed Van Thorp, Tom Baldwin, Marge Teller, or Ken Griffin either.

#17     Oct 28, 2006
  8. BDGBDG

BDGBDG

Perfectly stated. Why is this guy giving longterm directional advice on NG and other securities. CNBC is such a joke. Save Melissa Francis, it is not even worth watching.

#18     Oct 28, 2006
  9. BDGBDG

BDGBDG

Some of those traders, like Cohen, are in the business of making longterm directional trades and therefore are more qualified to give related advice. Bolling is a shorterm NG trader. He shouldn't be giving advice on the direction of Goog, so a bunch of retail investors can go and blindly follow his advice.

#19     Oct 28, 2006
  10. itotrader

itotrader Guest

Hi, I thought that the largest and best trader at nymex NG pit was Steve Berkson,not bolling-

but maybe im wrong-

#20     Oct 28, 2006