Sell: Core board paper & Insulating pressboard for transformer use

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by yunmenshan, Dec 4, 2009.

  1. We would like to introduce our self as a professional manufacturer & exporter of various paper products mainly core board paper and Insulation Pressboard.

    Our core board is mainly used to make high strength chemical fiber tubes, yarn bobbins, industrial paper tubes for paper milling and plastic film etc.
    The specification of our core board is as following:
    (1) Substance: 230g/m2 -600g/m2
    (2) Grade: F200, F300, F400, F500, F600, F800, FB300, FB500
    (3) Reel width: 80mm-2200mm
    (4) Reel diameter: 1100-1150mm
    (5) Packing: wrapped with vinyl film for water proof

    We produce high quality transformer board (pre compressed pressboard), which is applied to produce oil-immersed transformer as insulation material. The details information of the product is as following:
    (1) Property: High density, high mechanical strength, high electric strength and low compression index.
    (2) Quality standard: IEC 60641-3-1: 1992 /GB/T 19264.3 -2003
    (3) Size: 4400mmX2200mm, 4000mm x 2000mm, 1600mm x 2200mm and customized size.
    (4) Thickness: 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 4.0 5.0 6.0 7.0 8.0
    (5) Material: 100% unbleached sulfate pulp imported from Canada.
    (6) Detecting instruction: On-line highly sensitive metal detector, avoiding metal particle existence.
    (7) Application: Mainly used in oil-immersed transformer as insulation material, also used in reactor mutual inductance ware, electric device and etc.
    (8) Price: The most competitive price.
  2. Personally, I wouldn't buy it unless it was laced with a good quantity of lead, melanin, sulferized-gypsum, antifreeze, etc.

    Nothing but AUTHENTIC Chinese products for me!
  3. I need that really bad, send me 5000 rolls. Do you take paypal?
  4. I've noticed you can buy sheets of lsd with obama's image on it, Can this been done on your product?
  5. Hmmm - wonder if the poster confused eliteTRADER as in international TRADE?