Sell and Exchange Forum?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bobcathy1, Nov 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Would it be possible to post notices to sell or exchange our used books and tapes on trading subjects? Make a forum dedicated to it perhaps?
    I sell some of my items on Amazon.com and Ebay now....but I think this might be a good thread?
    I am always interested in buying tapes on the subject, but new they are just too expensive most of the time.
    Please?

2. Great idea cathy! i vote YES!:)

3. that this idea came from a woman and the first person to endorse it was another woman. :p

Yes, I wanted to do this before Katrin, but did not want to deprive her of some pleasure of being the first one to support it. :)

OK, so let me be the second one. I too have a lot of junk to sell.
    :D

4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Wally, put it on the board for all of us to see? I like to go shopping! Anyone who is interested can PM you for details on how to get it.
    Personally, I ship it FedEx COD if the person needs it right away.....but to save money COD through the post office is cheaper.

5. Yannis

Yannis

Excellent idea, let's get this organized :)

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yannis, put your tapes up on this board and see if anyone is interested!:)

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I have gotten some interesting PMs from this.
    One person suggested that we exchange things, sort of like a library where we trade the books or tapes.
    I like that idea a lot.

8. Cool idea, the only problem sometimes is the lack of time. I am a member of two libraries and good ones on top of that, recently almost do not buy books because I can check them out from these libraries (in Beverly Hills and Hollywood) and already have too many of my own, but I am recently so busy working on various systems and methods of trading that do not have time to read the books I check out. With video tapes it could be a different story. I think it would be easier to do it.

9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes, Wally I think the book part could be unweildy for sure. And anyway you can get the books used at discount on Amazon.com. We should stick to limited run tapes, CDs and booklets.
    I am already trading tapes with one member and I think that is the way to go.

10. I have the Dave Landry swing trading videotape, the Tony Oz trading seminar videotape, and the Tony Oz video-CD training course (his newest thing) in non-book media.

Are we talking permanent swaps or temporary loaning here? If temp, I'd be willing to do this with someone.

#10     Nov 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.