Sell and Exchange Forum?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bobcathy1, Nov 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Would it be possible to post notices to sell or exchange our used books and tapes on trading subjects? Make a forum dedicated to it perhaps?
    I sell some of my items on and Ebay now....but I think this might be a good thread?
    I am always interested in buying tapes on the subject, but new they are just too expensive most of the time.
  2. Great idea cathy! i vote YES!:)
  3. that this idea came from a woman and the first person to endorse it was another woman. :p

Yes, I wanted to do this before Katrin, but did not want to deprive her of some pleasure of being the first one to support it. :)

OK, so let me be the second one. I too have a lot of junk to sell.
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Wally, put it on the board for all of us to see? I like to go shopping! Anyone who is interested can PM you for details on how to get it.
    Personally, I ship it FedEx COD if the person needs it right away.....but to save money COD through the post office is cheaper.
  5. Yannis

Excellent idea, let's get this organized :)
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yannis, put your tapes up on this board and see if anyone is interested!:)
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I have gotten some interesting PMs from this.
    One person suggested that we exchange things, sort of like a library where we trade the books or tapes.
    I like that idea a lot.
  8. Cool idea, the only problem sometimes is the lack of time. I am a member of two libraries and good ones on top of that, recently almost do not buy books because I can check them out from these libraries (in Beverly Hills and Hollywood) and already have too many of my own, but I am recently so busy working on various systems and methods of trading that do not have time to read the books I check out. With video tapes it could be a different story. I think it would be easier to do it.
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes, Wally I think the book part could be unweildy for sure. And anyway you can get the books used at discount on We should stick to limited run tapes, CDs and booklets.
    I am already trading tapes with one member and I think that is the way to go.
  10. I have the Dave Landry swing trading videotape, the Tony Oz trading seminar videotape, and the Tony Oz video-CD training course (his newest thing) in non-book media.

Are we talking permanent swaps or temporary loaning here? If temp, I'd be willing to do this with someone.
    #10     Nov 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.