Sell All Rallies 8-12-2008

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 11, 2008.

1. What if you're wrong? You will average in all the way up? Of course you will.

#41     Aug 13, 2008
  2. Actually, you are the FOOL my friend.
    You have no idea what you are doing.

Clearly you have never looked at a chart of the QID . . . And you keep talking about a "slowdown" in the Economy, yet the NDX never made a new low when the SPX traded down to 1200.44

Like I said before . . . You have no idea what you are doing. Why else would anyone be SHORT the strongest index on the board?

Good Luck.

QID = 38.72

#42     Aug 14, 2008

3. Excuse me but I couldn’t help but notice how you and Landis are always posting together. Do you work from the same desk?

#43     Aug 14, 2008
  4. Crude continuing to break -3.30 and DOLLAR RALLYING HARD . . . FXE at 148.00

Why are we rallying like this?
    The American economy is horrible!
    Where is the catalyst???
    Olympic Year??

USA!
    USA!
    USA!

:D

#44     Aug 14, 2008
  5. The worst is over.

#45     Aug 14, 2008
  6. Almost. We both attend the same college in the day and share a 386 dorm room PC, that's why.

#46     Aug 14, 2008
  7. nassau

nassau

short squeezing of stocks and futures help the large position holders to exit while being able to maintain a current desired bid/ask
    it is options expiry wk
    light volume
    the market climbs a wall of worry.

you can pick what ever you want, the truth is that all indicators work only imo when a stock, future, currency etc are trading in a range...we will never know the agenda

yesterday is an example....oil jumps 5 dollars and the market rallies back to it highs or higher.
    this volitility is great for intraday swing trades
    but from what I know of American history and from my US associates ...the US has never let the economy turn into a recession the year of an election...thus all the fed and regulatory intervention imo

w

#47     Aug 14, 2008
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Sorry to say but this election year is different from the rest of them, this election year there is a recession. Were in a full blown recession right now.

#48     Aug 14, 2008
  9. And what does that have to do with the QID now in the 38 handle???
    :eek:

#49     Aug 14, 2008
  10. And yet the economically sensitive US small caps in the Russell 2000 are off by a mere 2% YTD. Doesn't quite fit with your 'the sky is falling' theory now, does it? :confused:

#50     Aug 14, 2008