Self proclaimed genius Bill Maher Claims 42% of budget goes to defense.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Shouldn't you be telling Nobel "Peace" prize winner, Obama?

You know, the guy that can't even come up with a budget.

Oh, you still sucking your gay brothers dick?

#41     Oct 28, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

20% is about $150B, the deficit sits near a trillion per year, you think that that $150B a year for 5 years means no deficit since you can pretend the deficit lasts only 1 year...

what can I say? you are an insufferably stupid product of left wing education. Seriously man, you need to stop believing you can reason

#42     Oct 28, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

could be the dumbest post i have ever read on elite trader.

20% of 700 billion is 140 billion, which is only a little bit more than 10% of the deficit.

I am starting to understand why you took "environmental studies" in university.

#43     Oct 28, 2012
  4. Eat shit and die motherfucker.....soon....please.

#44     Oct 28, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

That is hilarious!! :D FC needs to take a few remedial math courses. And, I men BASIC math courses. A 2nd grader has a better grasp of math than he does.

And, the way he states it he must be talking about the national debt, not the deficit which makes his answer even more laughable.

Liberals. Can't live with 'em and can't shoot 'em.

#45     Oct 28, 2012
  6. OK That was bad math on my part. That's what I get for doing it in my head after drinking wine. I stand corrected.

But we still spend way too much on the military.

Anyone want to comment on the pie chart I posted?

#46     Oct 28, 2012
  7. 47% of our income tax goes for military.

#47     Oct 28, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or you could lick your gay brothers ass and die, soon... please. :D

#48     Oct 28, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

I did comment, providing for the common defense is the only constitutionally mandated function of government in the chart. At $800B it stands at cold war averages and is not insanely high. It is everything else that has exploded, so cut them.

Depts. of agriculture, education, HUD, and commerce can all go as they are useless wastes of money. Medical entitlments are hugely wasteful and morally wrong, they need cutting. Do that and we are all set.

#49     Oct 28, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

and 100% of payroll tax goes for wiping granny's ass

47% is not a problem

#50     Oct 28, 2012