Self-Defense is Not a Crime

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thecoder, Nov 24, 2021.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Oh, I had no idea Oklahoma was overrun with socialites. I’m sure there’s a certain je ne sais quoi.

#21     Nov 25, 2021
  2. UsualName

UsualName

Yeah, ok. There’s been a long run on right wing states throwing up laws that are not only stupid but repulsive. And I mean repulsive in the literal sense. So the right wing state politicians make their states unattractive to fight a culture war that has no zero upside for their states.

But y’all keep going with these laws outlawing vaccines for school kids and open carry of assault weapons. It’s only going to continue worsening living conditions in these states.

#22     Nov 25, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. Right now the only thing worsening "those states" is the influx of your ilk fleeing the collapse of their utopian paradises where people shiite on the streets and would not know which bathroom to use if they had one.

#23     Nov 25, 2021
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Oh pooh on you. There’s plenty of people shutting on the streets in Oklahoma and worse. It’s not exactly St. Tropez.

Y’all problem is you have none of the quality of life metrics on your side to buttress your argument of liberal ideology being inferior to conservatism or whatever you all are now - some weird version of wannabe authoritarian fascism. Blue states dominate health, safety, wealth, education. Everything. Y’all states just suck.

#24     Nov 25, 2021
  5. Says the guy from the most hated state in the country per almost every poll.

Qualify of life in New Jersey......if you call that a life.

You are 100% New Jersey though, We will give you that. Always got something to say.......but no content.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    #25     Nov 25, 2021
    Wallet likes this.
  6. UsualName

UsualName

That’s funny because as I recall I’m the one making points and y’all are the ones deflecting.

The quality of life in New Jersey is the best in the country mr among the best in the world. When you think of American greatness it’s because of where I live. Like I said you need to check your map and figure out where the money comes from, where the technology comes from, the business and finance, the science and education. Y’all ain’t shit without us. Everything that makes America great comes from blue states. Red states are an embarrassment.

#26     Nov 26, 2021
    Cuddles and Frederick Foresight like this.
  7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I imagine it's like living in the Middle East is the Middle West but with a lot more of these:

Screenshot_20211126_081928.jpg

Yep, Oklahoma has both kinds of music, country AND western.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    #27     Nov 26, 2021
  8. Wallet

Wallet

Spent a couple of weeks in Newark on business several years ago. Some of the rudest, self-absorbed folks I’ve ever met.

#28     Nov 26, 2021
  9. If you could just get New Jersey people to stay in New Jersey that would be great.

The last think anyone wants to see is a New Jersey license plate. Yuk. You know what's in the car.

#29     Nov 26, 2021
  10. UsualName

UsualName

I make points about quality of life and these clowns deflect. And that’s the point.

When faced with facts and asked to actually explain why their right wing ideas are superior when all metrics say they are not these two put on a circus.

Just a recommendation, if your output is inferior then it’s time to look at your input.

#30     Nov 26, 2021