Seinfeld vs. Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I actually liked the Marriage Ref, it was both educative and entertaining, not to mention something different. It wasn't successful? Big surprise.... On the other hand I only watched like 2 Apprentice episodes, I never understood the appeal of shitload of product placements while they are trying to sell lemonade....

The Donald is really classy here. He wishes he hadn't done Jerry's show. That is like kindergraten stuff.

Once the Donald sent a critic the critic's picture written "it is a dog's face" over it. Obviously, money can not buy class.... :)

#11     Apr 21, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

and once again, i completely find your opinion at odds with good form. what jerry should have done is the benefit at St Jude's (how noble is it to cancel doing something to support children with cancer) and, if he wanted, distance himself by publicly stating he disagreed with trump.

#12     Apr 21, 2011
  3. Yes, clearly it is a politcal decision. But I don't think he's screwing over the charity. He is still donating money, which I think should count for something.

I haven't really been paying attention to Trump and his politcal views, because frankly I don't think he has any credibility whatsoever. My view of him changed when he started associating himself with Robert Kyosaki who has been ousted as a snake oil salesman and total scum. I also don't like the fact that he portrays himself as this genius, infallable businessman but neglects to mention all of the various failed ventures of his.

I love the hair though.
    :)

#13     Apr 21, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Trust me my friend, when he drops out of a speaking arrangement and his replacement is Brett Michaels, he has definately screwed the charity. They might even go out of business when Brett Michaels is done. :D :D :D

Alot of people are going to feel the wrath of that change.... :D

#14     Apr 21, 2011
  5. HAHA Good point. :D

#15     Apr 21, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

Seinfeld = Another Obama brown-noser.

#16     Apr 21, 2011
  7. Do some research, and compare Seinfeld's charitable contributions to Trump.

I would also love to see Trump's actual financial records and real net worth...it may well be that Seinfeld is worth more than Trump.

Most of Trump's money is in real estate, and you think that is increasing...or decreasing in value.

If both had to get liquid immediately, who would end up with more?

Seinfeld has brought joy and laughter to millions...Trump just brings a clown act that isn't funny...

#17     Apr 21, 2011
  8. olias

olias

off topic here, but I gotta say: I think that show was pretty mediocre.

Donald (Macarena) Trump acts like a spoiled kid. Anybody who disagrees with him gets bad-mouthed. How the hell does this guy carry any clout whatsoever?

#18     Apr 21, 2011
  9. The klannish are into bully types.

They like watching Trump bully people, because that is their secret desire...to be able to bully people.

#19     Apr 21, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

You are right, the democrats, definately like these bullytypes, which is why im surprised they havent backed trump.

#20     Apr 21, 2011