Seen many foreign tourists here lately?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 8, 2007.

1. This is one of the more entertaining trollbytes, at least recently.

One can easily picture the zzzTroll, boozed up to his gills as usual, sharing a bottle(s) with some poor unfortunate bastard who took pity on the troll and entered its lair for what it thought would be just two guys shootin' the shit but of course became something quite different.

The conversation probably went something like this:

Lozzzer: I hate Bush! Fuck him! He's bad! (burp)

Lozzzer's guest: Think so?(belch)

Lozzzer: Know so...look, I can tell you're an edumacated man, Leroy. (burp)

Lozzzer's guest: Name's Larry.

Lozzzer: Larry/Leroy, Bush/Hitler....it's all the same. (burp)

Larry: Huh? Hitler? What the fuck are you talking about?

Lozzzer: Amazing how how the concept of preemption as spouted by Bush and his followers is right out of Nazism 101, wouldn't you say? (belch)

Larry: What?

Lozzzer: Ah, so you agree, then! Truly, you are an enlightened man! Not one of the Klannish, are you Leroy!!

Larry: That's LARRY, motherfucker....Jesus Christ!!

Lozzzer: Ah, Jesus Christ...you bring up the most interesting topics, Leroy...you know that all souls are fallen, don't you? Especially the Klannish. They act like they're good Christians but they don't really give a shit about anyone else but themselves...makes me fucking sick. Here, have another shot of my finest - Mad Dog! Uh huh, that's right! Only the best for my friends, cuz that's how I roll!!......Hey! Did you just take a double swig?

Larry: Shit you've got a whole case of this rotgut anyway...and besides, Mad Dog? You cheap fuck! And what's this "all souls are fallen" bullshit? I thought you told me that you had a close relationship with God. (burp)

Lozzzer: Uh, I do...what I mean is...ummmm.... Hey, don't you think pedophilia is funny, Leroy? I mean, just fucking hilarious?!?

Larry: What?!? Jesus Christ you've got issues....you're a weird fuck, you know that?

Lozzzer: Ad hominem! Ad hominem!!

Larry: What the fuck are you talking about? You talk shit all the time, you're all over the place like some schizo chimpanzee shitting everywhere.

Lozzzer: Red herring! Red Herring! Or did I mean logical fallacy? Excuse me for a minute...(burp)

Larry: Where the fuck are you going?

Lozzzer: I have to take a dump. I'll be a while.

Larry: Why are you taking those pictures of Ann Coulter in with you?

Lozzzer:To use them as toilet paper, of course!

Larry: That's odd. Looks like you've kept them for quite some time...

Lozzzer:Don't be ridiculous. Do you think I'd seriously save pictures of this blonde, rich, successful bitch I couldn't fuck in a million years if I was the last male on earth?

Larry:I need to get the hell out of here. This guy's creepy. Has a touch of the Dahmer in him....

#31     Jul 10, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

considering its been alot more like over a trillion if you include the WAR which got all its momentum from 911 and the fact that we are not one inch closer to even being remotely secure..one would think that yes doing nothing would have been the way to go...or at least doing things differently.... but hey im just a little guy trying to make ends meat...

#32     Jul 10, 2007
  3. ZZzzzz doesnt bother me..just another faceless opinion in the net.

But I have to say. This is THE funniest fucking post I have ever read on this site. Hands down...numero uno in the funny dept.

#33     Jul 10, 2007
  4. #34     Jul 10, 2007
  5. Hi traderNik;

You visited me in one thread and accused me of being dishonest for not answering one of your posts directed to me even though I explained to you that I am notorious of forgetting things. I, afterward, went to search, retrieved your post and provided you with a lengthy answer. I followed my reply with a Pm that indicating to you that I have answered your e-mail. Since then, you have not giving me any acknowledgment of receipt. Am I to suppose that you are dishonest or should I give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not give me?!

#35     Jul 10, 2007

6. DITTO!!!!!!!:D

#36     Jul 10, 2007
  7. Cutten

Cutten

Don't forget that hundreds of millions of Asians from Indonesia, Pakistan, India etc are also Muslim. If you clamp down on Arabic people and/or black people, then you're gonna have to clamp down on Indians, Pakistanis, Thais, Indonesians, Malaysians, and therefore Chinese, Japanese etc (since US border officials can't tell the difference between them).

The idea of a "targeted" border/airport security policy is therefore a total joke. You will be screening the entire world except Caucasians and Latinos. Al-Queda or anyone else will then just use white/hispanic muslims, sympathisers, poor people or mercenaries to do their work, knowing they will walk through passport control with no issues. Meanwhile 3-4 billion people from the rest of the world will hate your guts.

Any kind of rule-based security policy can easily be gamed by avoiding the rule. You only screen Arabs? Cool, we hire non-arabs to bomb you. Screen foreigners? We'll get some US-born muslims to plant that dirty bomb. All these stupid ideas do is further piss off the world's neutrals and moderates.

The only reason Israel can do a "targeted" screening policy and get away with it is because no one wants to visit there. It's not exactly the US, a country which most of the world wants to take trips to.

The best solution to this crap is simply to realise it isn't really a big threat. Who cares if someone bombs a place and kills 100 people? Thousands die on the roads each year, tens of thousands are murdered by fellow countrymen, even more commit suicide. Millions die of self-inflicted smoking diseases, or cancer or obesity. Terrorism has had no effect whatsoever on the lives of me or anybody that I know, except one person who was in the WTC on 9/11 and got killed. There are far more people I personally know who died through natural causes, car crashes, or disease. People should stop being such f*cking pussies. In WWII the UK was being bombed every day, did the country cry about it? Russia lost 20 million+ in WWII, you didn't see them trying to assault their country's values to avoid that. The US (and the west in general) is inhabited and run by a bunch of easily scared wimps who have had prosperity so long that they cack their pants at the first sign of a bit of risk. Gaining some common sense, perspective, and cohones would be a lot more useful than either insituting racist border controls or invading random countries for no particular reason.

#37     Jul 24, 2007
  8. come on now, an "obnoxious" post on an anonymous board is all it takes to send you down this sort of spiral, going around this board for years wailing like a wounded beast??? then why don't you just stay away from such dangerous venues instead of inflicting yrself more pain???

u want sympathy? well, as i've told u there http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1530126&highlight=nazi#post1530126 depending on how u address the points, u know who your real friends are... and no amount of bupe is ever gonna change that...

#38     Jul 24, 2007
  9. those who pose the most danger are the violent elements, and those who are inciting them, by pointing at convenient scapegoats, as u just did...

#39     Jul 24, 2007
  10. We're not on the same wavelength at all. You completely misunderstand me at every turn, and I'm done trying to correct your confusion. Just put me on ignore, you'll be better off.

#40     Jul 24, 2007