Seen many foreign tourists here lately?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 8, 2007.

1. October 95?

Increase the dosage and frequency Kenneth...

The reason I don't put you on ignore is that I have no reason to, it is an anonymous message board, there is no truth that you post that "hurts" so I find the constant attempt to bolster you own sense of victimization and feigned superiority quite amusing...

You push your message of victimization, I push back the message of your mental illness on display...

No matter what you do, no matter how you try to make it about me, it really is all about you and your fantasy life of trolls, bridges, holes, etc.

You may think you don't lie, but self deception and avoidance of the real issues is the lie that is never told, and often never known by others, but obvious to someone who simply listens quietly.

I hear you, and your need for attention and sense of superiority, loudly and clearly...

Essentially, I disagree with a variety of your opinions, including your own self medication, and the fantasy life that follows...

Announcing to the public at large in this little pond that "I can't get to you" is just an other display of the weakness you feel you need to convince others you don't have.

You ain't convincing me one bit...

#21     Jul 8, 2007
  2. Yawn... Tired... typos happen.

When you shot a bullseye in Oct '05, I'm sure you remember the sound your arrow made as it sliced right through me. Since it <i>was</i> one of the greatest events ever in your sad & lonely life, I'm sure you remember that sound with crystal clarity.

Now, you've shot dozens more arrows at me in the 20 months since, but <b>have you heard a single one of them connect?</b>
    LOL... the answer is so obvious. You lose again.

#22     Jul 9, 2007
  3. Clearly, you don't travel internationally, or probably even domestically on commercial aircraft. This makes sense - you spend so much time here and on your other message boards that you don't have any time to travel.

Had you been in an airport security check anytime in the past 6 years, you would know that the statement above is a load of crap. You haven't, so you don't.

You had to stop responding to my posts earlier this year, after I owned you repeatedly, and forced you into a corner on several lies, evasions and flip-flops. I suggest that you avoid engaging certain members here as it will only end up in grief for you. If you persist, you may have another alcoholic relapse and start to respond using weird pictures, copying and pasting the evidence of your lies, or threatening anal penetration. You remember the last time that happened, right?

Right, Troll?

By the way... 'Hindus who are of a renounced order'??? Is that kind of like 'Magistrates are materialized out of pure potentiality', another one of your howlers?

#23     Jul 9, 2007
  4. Umm...do you travel much? I haven't heard one person in a NON-USA country say a nice thing about yours truely G.W. Bush. Furthermore, living in a NON-USA country, I hear the way people talk about him all the time, and in fact, they use him as a representation for all of USA, which is fair enough. He represents the people who put him there -- the majority.

As an aside, since the great 'security' measures have taken place in USA, I have made it a point to not travel to or transit through the USA. I'm fairly positive I am not the only person outside of the USA doing this.

Best regards,
    MK

#24     Jul 9, 2007
  5. Overly dramatic victim mode is soooooo unbecoming...

#25     Jul 9, 2007
  6. Thanks for the links and comments. Re the links, pretty extensive summation, I had no idea. I suppose we can expect 18 more months of hate inflamed press and polls. I expect no one will be nodding off watching Al Jarzeera, the audiences will have "I hate Bush" in common. Of course, the I hate Bush adults fortunately will pass their prejudices down to the "Children" (sarcasm). George will leave office soon enough, we'll need a new American hate target, to unite our country.

#26     Jul 9, 2007

7. How exactly did ZZZZZ get you back in Oct 05.... ???? I am curious.

#27     Jul 9, 2007
  8. It has to do with this: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1523459&highlight=hobby#post1523459

in this thread: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57141&highlight=depression

Unfortunately, no accurate record remains of the conversation. The creature's most obnoxious posts have been whitewashed/deleted by ex-moderator resinate. Reading through the thread as it looks now, one might almost think I'm over-reacting.

#28     Jul 9, 2007
  9. ZZZZZZZZZZ has 0ver 16k posts. Have any of them been related to trading or financial markets ?

#29     Jul 9, 2007
  10. Arnie

Arnie

The Zzzzzzz is proof positive that you can't fix stupid. :D

#30     Jul 9, 2007