Seen many foreign tourists here lately?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 8, 2007.

1. You have some proof of the pretension you claim, or is this another of your fantasies that you just know is true...

In concordance with your profiling preferences, maybe the IRS should be auditing all traders who earn over a certain income level, who also take drugs and additionally support illegal drug usage, as well as frequent claims that they are under the direct oppression of the federal government.....as chances are pretty good that they are cheating on their taxes too...maybe you should be profiled for attempting to practice medicine without a license, or perhaps the government should look into just how you acquire your daily bupe...

To think profiling isn't actually going on while simultaneously applying random "audits" of passengers for appearance makes is naive.

Just think of the payoffs, it gets people even more and more pissed off at the government and the Muslims you hate, and the payoff is when the government needs to to lobby support for preemptively attacking the "terrorists."

I suppose if we apply principle, you would then also have supported profiling of the Jews in Germany, since they were believed to represent the greatest danger to the recovery of the German people of the "fatherland." They certainly believed themselves to be quite rational in their actions...

Gee, profiling and appearing not to profile at the same time, increasing sky marshals in plain clothes, and locking cabin doors...what a burden for those like you who might get "harassed" at an airport to prevent outright government sponsored bigotry and racism...

Yes, fortunately, this is still America, not a totalitarian state who can rationalize racial or ethnic profiling...at least officially.

Oh the constant victimization...you poor thing.

#11     Jul 8, 2007
  2. So you've decided to pretend that Muslim and non-Muslim passengers represent an equal threat to a flight?

That would be textbook 'Winning By Losing'.
    You bore me. Come up with some <b>fresh</b> trolling tactics already, ok?

"Another key troll tactic is the practice of <b>winning by losing</b>. While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey. The troll takes (what it knows to be) a badly flawed, wholly illogical argument, and then vigorously defends it while mocking and insulting its prey. The troll looks like a complete idiot, but this is all part of the plan. The victim becomes noticeably angry by trying to repeatedly explain the flaws of the troll's argument. Provoking this anger was the troll's one and only goal from the very beginning."

<i>"Gee, profiling and appearing not to profile at the same time, increasing sky marshals in plain clothes, and locking cabin doors...what a burden for those like you who might get "harassed" at an airport to prevent outright government sponsored bigotry and racism..."</i>

---->No, dumbass. The Burden of this egalitarian policy is millions of hours of lost productivity, 200,000 jobs lost, and $100 Billion... In case you completely missed the thread opening article.

#12     Jul 8, 2007
  3. I haven't seen many foreign tourists per se. I have seen a lot of foreign undocumented workers. Silly law abiding citizens of the g8 nations. America is easy to get into. You need to use the back door and be willing to cut grass for $7.00 an hour.

#13     Jul 8, 2007
  4. So you've decided to pretend that Muslim and non-Muslim passengers represent an equal threat to a flight?

I am not pretending anything, pretending with an overactive imagination is your so called expertise.

I am saying that profiling already does in all likelihood take place, as well as random searches and bag checks, just to keep everyone thinking they are being watched...in addition, every Arab or Arab looking, or anyone in the garb of Muslims (even Hindus who are of a renounced order, or Jains, etc.) are under the ever paranoid eye of other travelers...

That would be textbook 'Winning By Losing'.
    You bore me. Come up with some <b>fresh</b> trolling tactics already, ok?

I am just an ignore click away...but you apparently like to whine and bitch in public...anything to get an audience, apparently.

"Another key troll tactic is the practice of <b>winning by losing</b>. While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey. The troll takes (what it knows to be) a badly flawed, wholly illogical argument, and then vigorously defends it while mocking and insulting its prey. The troll looks like a complete idiot, but this is all part of the plan. The victim becomes noticeably angry by trying to repeatedly explain the flaws of the troll's argument. Provoking this anger was the troll's one and only goal from the very beginning."

The fantasy life continues, as expected...

<i>"Gee, profiling and appearing not to profile at the same time, increasing sky marshals in plain clothes, and locking cabin doors...what a burden for those like you who might get "harassed" at an airport to prevent outright government sponsored bigotry and racism..."</i>

---->No, dumbass. The Burden of this egalitarian policy is millions of hours of lost productivity, 200,000 jobs lost, and $100 Billion... In case you completely missed the thread opening article.
    [/QUOTE][/b]

You have not proved your speculation to be accurate...

Bush is the most hated US president ever, and is disliked intensely worldwide, and even brain damaged Americans confuse who is ever in power implementing their policy as reflective of what Americans are and what they think...

The majority of the people on the planet have a dim view of the intelligence of the majority of Americans who would vote in Bush, twice...

Besides, unlike GB and other European countries, we have not had a terrorist event since 9/11 and the anthrax, so logic would say that American is actually safer (that's what the klannish keep saying) to visit than other parts of the world...

and we are not even getting into the levels of violent crimes in America, muggings, gun nuts, etc.

Just as likely that after 6+ years of Bush, and the political turmoil of America at present, people don't want to visit us right now...

#14     Jul 8, 2007

5. Now, why would I do that? I like learning new things. I like trying to understand the mind of a creature who whines and bitches all day in public (anything to get an audience, you know), and has the sheer audacity & hypocrisy to try and pin his personal shortcomings on <B>me</b>!

I know you make every effort to make yourself of no beneficial use to anyone, but sometimes it's just unavoidable. Should I ever feel like pissing someone off online, I'll know <b>exactly</b> what to do (That is, use your tactics of course).
    That's a good skill to have. In addition, abnormal psychology fascinates me. Less than 1% of the population holds the Lawful-Evil alignment as you do (possibly the rarest alignment of all nine), and since Lawful-Evil is the polar opposite to my Chaotic-Neutral, I've been curious since childhood about figuring out how this opposite deviant brain ticks.

I'd still like to learn how you justify the misery you cause... not to your victims, but <b>to yourself</b>- If anyone's got that one figured out, please let me know...

#15     Jul 8, 2007
  6. "In addition, abnormal psychology fascinates me"

Lol, that is why I never put anyone on ignore. I find some of this stuff fascinating if only to remind oneself of what one must never do.

#16     Jul 8, 2007
  7. "Bush is the most hated US president ever, and is disliked intensely worldwide"

Who told you that? Whad you do, read that in a book? Just curious.

#17     Jul 8, 2007
  8. More of your fantasy life revealed...the perpetual victimization fallacy perpetuates and dominates your mythology...anything to prevent self examination as to why simple anonymous opinions can cause you so much discomfort.

I have different opinions of things than you do, I truly am sorry that poses such a threat to your sense of well being, I feel for your mental illness that you refuse to cop to...so if the opinions that I post that you claim you honestly believe are nothing but some efforts of your imaginary "troll" then just click the ignore button, you won't have to read them. Why continue to put yourself in a position of what you consider abuse? Makes no sense, but then neither does anyone who volunteers to be a victim over and over again...

You will repeatedly fail to understand if you proceed down the road of self righteous victim and imaginations that follow such supposed victimization the only thing that happens is no change for you, just more of the same, which is the psychology payoff...maybe that is part and parcel of the mental illness you have that requires continually chemical massaging, and playing victim, who knows? Rigorous honesty is a process that is difficult for drug addicts to practice, as it requires taking their own inventory....not someone else's.

Amazing though, that one who is under the influence of mind altering chemicals thinks he is studying abnormal psychology, when everything is filtered through the lens of your own mental illness. If you think it is a normal healthy psychology who claims someone is a "troll" but cannot stop reading the comments of said troll...you really have a sickness.

Oh, and if you think words on a message board by someone who is completely anonymous are the cause of misery to the person who posts or the person who reads those words, then your mama never told you the facts of life about sticks and stones...

What a vivid imaginative fantasy life the drugs must provide you...

As mentioned previously, the same certainty you profess is the same certainty you have in a losing trade, it is the certainty drug that masks the underlying reality of insecurity.

#18     Jul 8, 2007
  9. #19     Jul 8, 2007
  10. Yawn... I don't know if you actually believe your own bullshit, or if this is yet another feeble attempt at 'Winning by Losing'.

As I've already told you repeatedly, you successfully cracked me back in Oct '05. Congrats on that- I'm sure it was the highlight of your wretched life. I did however, make you pay highly for that transgression. Before Oct '05, LoZZZer-bashing was a rare occurrence here, practiced primarily by hapaboy. It was <b>my writings</b> that unveiled your true nature and set this entire board against you.

<b>In the 20 months since Oct '05, you haven't gotten in a single scratch on me. I'm immune to your bullshit.</b> I don't lie- You know that. I have your entire trolling gameplan- I know it as well as you do. Think of it as a football game: Can an offense score touchdowns when the defense already knows their every play before the snap is made?
    You can't touch me anymore, and perhaps there's a chance you're still not aware of this obvious fact.

On the off-chance you feel like answering a simple question like a normal human being, why don't <b>you</b> put <b>me</b> on ignore?

#20     Jul 8, 2007