Seeking US Night Trader Chat (HSI futures)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Raul641, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeah, why not just make up a room here, if there is so much interest??

#11     Jan 27, 2007
  2. add me, IM is in profile... (aol)

i'm usually awake with a bloomberg...

-c

#12     Jan 28, 2007
  3. 2006

HSI is the shizz fucking nit. But you better know how to trade. You can lose a hundread ticks in a minute or so. It is one crazy ho -- but has been nice to me.

#13     Jan 28, 2007
  4. trade12

trade12

Please add me to the list as well...

Thanks!

#14     Feb 1, 2007
  5. You guys could use Ensign charting software chat. It's free, and it works decent. Don't know about posting charts, but chat and voice for free. Skype is real good for up to 5, great voice quality for free.

I get envious of trading the HSI. It's been awhile since I looked at the chart, but talk about move and trend!

Please remind me what time EST does it start trading? I think 7PM EST. Don't they shut down for a proper lunch and all? So civil.

#15     Feb 1, 2007
  6. Does everyone have Yahoo Instant Messenger?

It's been a while since I used the conference feature, but it worked fine then. Now I believe they even allow voice.

I do use the voice chat feature almost every day, one on one with different trader friends and find it so nice to have my hands and eyes free to concentrate on trading.

MM

#16     Feb 1, 2007
  7. Please add me as well. I'm very interested!

#17     Feb 4, 2007
  8. #18     Feb 6, 2007
  9. CTT

CTT

I checked out the room and had a good chat with MM, looks like a good place to meet and chat. I'll be on it throughout the day tomorrow as I trade EST so say hi if you get a chance.

#19     Feb 6, 2007
  10. bolter

bolter

We have a room on Ensign's echat (free) that is reasonably active around the clock, including a handful of guys who trade the Nikkei, Kospi and Hang Seng. PM me your e-mail address if you're interested. Serious traders only - no pikers, lurkers, wankers or vendors etc.

bolter

#20     Feb 6, 2007