seeking prop firm 2k-3k deposit

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mitwave, Feb 26, 2011.

1. your missing the point your the edge. if you are not the edge whats the difference between having you or paying someone working in the apple factory in china for 10 cents a day to do the same job?

#31     Sep 27, 2012
  2. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

Thanks again Mav. Appreciate the info.

#32     Sep 27, 2012
  3. I have often wondered if they will just take a risk deposit but never place the traders. I hear alot of people complaining about Coastal's risk desk because they will unwind you out of positions while they are in their worst place -- forcing you to take a loss. pretty convenient if the trade was never made to begin with.

#33     Mar 18, 2013
  4. Anyone know where I can open up an account with $98.75?

I will turn it into 7 billion.

Ok, hold on..........ok, mommy just gave me $2,000.

Now I have $2,000 and I want to make $100,000 a year.

I will just press enough buttons to become rich!!!!

IF I just make 2 ES points a day.....

Then I turn the $100,000 into 7 billion. much easier.

Or play poker. Or buy lottery tickets.

I heard of a trader on wall street that turned $2k into 100 million...

Oh wait, I NEVER heard of that.

How about $2k into $50k

NEVER

But my mommy says I am special and different.....and I will read every book on TA

#34     Mar 19, 2013
  5. In response to my earlier posting, At this point in 2013 I would suggest you save your money. 2-3,000 dollars is not gonna get you anywhere. DMA access prices are getting ready to jump way up over the next year or two because of the new regulations going into effect. You are better off practicing on a demo. You can papertrade with a TD account with no deposit up. You're probably better off doing that and saving your money till you have enough to join a reputable firm. with a few minor exceptions in the US, the only firms accepting deposits that low are uninsured off-shore firms. You run other risks with international firms as well such as SEC frozen funds if any of their traders decides to try illegal activity or insider trading in one of those accounts.

#35     Mar 21, 2013

6. What do you mean 'if the trade was never made to begin with'? Are you saying they give you fake executions and you are just on demo or mess with the orders some other way?

#36     Mar 25, 2013
  7. tm global capital is a good company, bullsonwallstreet.com totally recommends it, and no one has had any problems with it, the are rated nr 2 in the prop firms section in investimonials.com and after reading the reviews there and all the good things in other sites I would really recommend them, I havent joined them yet, but I am sure I will once I start trading with bulls on wall street.

#37     Mar 25, 2013
  8. global market trading

#38     Mar 27, 2013