Seeking Mentor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by SeekingMentor, Nov 25, 2006.

1. SeekingMentor,

Perhaps if you told us more about exactly what type of help you're seeking, then people with the appropriate skill set might pay more attention. For example, you already mentioned that you're primarily interested in equities and/or currencies. Beyond that, have you already figured out which style of trading is for you (e.g., position, swing, intraday, etc.)? Are you trading with a small, medium, or large account? Any other specifics would help to narrow the field (although it appears from the previous posts that the field might already be pretty narrow).

Regards,

#61     Dec 2, 2006
  2. 'SeekingMentor' sounds to me like just another ex-soviet Russian/Ukrainian who wants something for nothing. There are ****loads of them on sites like this.
    I will tell you something 'SeekingMentor' stick with what you know. Appropriate somebody's Rosneft shares, sell them on the Russian Trading System, buy a cheap Ukrainian prostitute, have sex, create more impoverished Russians....

#62     Dec 2, 2006
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Wow, what an intelligent post. You better pray that your kids do not inherit your brain.

#63     Dec 5, 2006
  4. Wow

#64     Dec 5, 2006
  5. Why don't YOU be his mentor RedDuke? Go shove a stick up your A$$

#65     Dec 6, 2006
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Alex,

This is my last response to you.

I participate in this forum to exchange trading ideas and to enhance trading skills. All you do in the last few posts is swear. Your previous comment, that I responded, to was quite outrageous. Unless you are a kid who is having fun, you displayed your intellectual capacity, which obviously is quite low.

Regards,
    redduke

#66     Dec 6, 2006
  7. Hi Guys,

Just wanted to report to you that this is my first relatively successful trading year. So far I've averaged like 20-30k/month profits over the last 6 months. Yeah, and I did it without a mentor. I know it's not crazy money some of you might be making but it's pretty good for me. Boib generously sent me some feedback and helpful comments which I greatly appreciated. I got some other PMs that I didn't reply to as I had not checked this account in a long time. I started this thread in December 2006. Three years later. I can't believe how much time has gone by since then.

Happy Trading

#67     Jun 20, 2010
  8. jmonday

jmonday

Congrats on your success. You should mentor some beginning traders now.

#68     Jun 20, 2010