Seeking Mentor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by SeekingMentor, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Kewl- "things to offer" in return.
    A box of chocolates?
    Thats gotta be good, right?

Support open source, bartering is good i say.
    :)

#11     Nov 26, 2006
  2. i `m already trading from prison.......i don`t need another celly.

mentoring is a full time job.......but just go to the cbot web page.....look under educational sources......webinars......and start from 2003.....go to present......and you can learn alot about trading, ta, and the various markets..........but take the subtle sales pitches with a grain of salt......then do the ET....reading.....go to trade the markets.com............buy some of their promotional material.........its good starting point.......go to the library......read a couple of books.........learn by doing....put 10,000 to work and practice....the more you do.......the bettr you get.....so long as you are good at learning pattern recognition.

what do mentors actually do.....teach you after hours.....that would drive me crazy talking while i am trying to trade.....i need to concentrate on a lot of stuff......unless i `m not actually in an open position.

mentoring probably works best if you are going to work for someone.....they teach you to flip burgers.....and then you leave and open up your own hamburger stand......win/win situation

#12     Nov 26, 2006
  3. I am willing to take on a student or two, but <b>only</b> on the strict condition that you look like THIS or THIS.
    If you qualify, please feel free to PM me.

#13     Nov 26, 2006
  4. ken__0

ken__0

as borat would say nice........veery nice

#14     Nov 26, 2006
  5. traderob

traderob

I can also help anyone with the same qualifications.

#15     Nov 26, 2006
  6. also go to cboe and take all those free options webinars......tey serve as a nice options supplement.

#16     Nov 26, 2006
  7. Perhaps the ones who are qualified would be not willing to offer their help; whereas the ones who are willing to offer their help would not be qualified. LOL. :D

#17     Nov 26, 2006
  8. God Almighty... now if the ID guys were to submit that as evidence of intelligent design, I might be tempted to listen to what they had to say.

Goddamn, that second one is...

#18     Nov 26, 2006
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Seeking, you are seeking something that ain't gonna happen. I would encourage all who want to help out to give to the American Humane Association.

#19     Nov 26, 2006
  10. OK, that's fine. If you have had a consistently profitable strategy on hand, I'd be happy to discuss. Please PM me. Thanks! :)

#20     Nov 26, 2006