seeking lowest CL daytrade margin

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by increasenow, Nov 8, 2008.

1. LOL. Good one Increase. You're behind that screen having a good old laugh. Good for you :D ET can be quite fun.

#21     Nov 11, 2008
  2. hey guys honestly...think about it...okay...lets say I got $10,000 in my account...whether the CL daytrade margin is $4,000 or $100 really doesn't matter here is why...I will still trade 1 contract and in the same manner...

it kinda is like this...if I put a 4x6 inch board on 2 bricks...you can easily walk across, right?...if I put you on the same 4x6 ledge on the empire state building, the only thing that changes is the height upwards AND WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND...same principle behind what I am asking...think about it really...people knock small daytrade margins all the time but..."you'll trade the same with $4K CL as you would with $100 CL"...think about it...really...

#22     Nov 11, 2008
  3. No, there's a lot more wind on top of the Empire State Building. You could easily get blown off your brick.

#23     Nov 11, 2008
  4. or even $50

#24     Nov 11, 2008
  5. i think it sounds like a great idea- once you get a big account you should start teaching this method to others and profit off of their learning curve

#25     Nov 11, 2008
  6. mr888

mr888

lol clown, maybe you should consider taking a dive off the empire state building and taking you're stupidity with you :D

#26     Nov 12, 2008