Seeking for a proprietary trading firm?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trend456, Jul 9, 2002.

1. I've been trading 3 years for an individual account and another 3 years for a company as a Trader. I've traded 6 years trading futures and 2 years in stocks. I'm a short-term to long-term trader. I have multiple systems that I trade. I'm also a trading system programmer using Tradestation's Easy Language.

I prefer working for a trading firm and getting a salary but it depends.

#31     Jul 21, 2002
  2. trade4me

trade4me

I'm not a proprietary trader (I trade with Prophet Trader) but you might want to checkout www.innovativetraders.com . I think they set people up with other firms and stuff. Let me know how it goes.

Take care,

trade4me

#32     Jul 23, 2002
  3. If it's a contact you want, I know one of the best. PM me if interested.

#33     Jul 23, 2002
  4. oliver

oliver

Hold Brothers is shady in their accounting for trader payout in Jersey City. If they can steal a few grand from each trader each month, they will. 2 million errors, all in favor of the company. It can't be a coincidence. Get anything they tell you written in blood. They'll tell you one thing and do something else. Most profitable traders got fed up and left for another firm.

Software is OK, but no better than others. The Ass-HOLDs (Steve & Greg) are scummy, greedy and dishonest.

#34     Jul 25, 2002
  5. oliver

oliver

This guy's had 2 posts - what is this, a commercial? This is probably an owner or guy who is looking for you to get in there and give him/her commission.

#35     Jul 25, 2002
  6. how many firms do not ask you for money during the interview process ?

#36     Jul 25, 2002
  7. heartland securities does not ask for capital. they pay a base salary of around 40 grand a year.

#37     Jul 25, 2002
  8. curtis did you trade in the NYC office. Were you the guy who sat next to Al.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by odpug
    there main # is 201-499-8700 ask for the chicago office and # there main office is in jersey city nj...they have chicago,cali,phoenix,fl and others...it really is a great firm...you can tell cathy milano we met on line my name is curtis dahl..i have traded at the firm just over 4 years ...their software is great and you can get 10-1 on your money...if you need any extra help let me know......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#38     Jul 25, 2002
  9. lojze

lojze

But they do require S7 exam from the beginning, right?

Lojze

#39     Jul 29, 2002
  10. I sent them 2 emails at this address inquiries@hrld.com nobody answered to me. I called the number from their site and left a message nobody returned my call. I called them again and spoke with a guy named John he told me that he would call me back, it has been 5 days since then he is still calling. I am not interested in talking with such a company.

#40     Jul 29, 2002