Seeking for a proprietary trading firm?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trend456, Jul 9, 2002.

1. potrader

potrader

I would rather trade the nasdaq 500

#21     Jul 12, 2002
  2. roumeo

roumeo

Hi, Bigal,

You can talk with StockRock, he worked in Schonfeld before. He is very nice and I think that he is willing to supply what you want to know about Schonfeld. Good luck to you.

Roumeo

#22     Jul 12, 2002
  3. bigal

bigal

thanx roumeo

#23     Jul 12, 2002
  4. odpug

odpug

hold brothers is a firm i have traded at for 4 years...great firm and they have a good office in chiacgo...cathy milano is the manager....give them a call and good luck

#24     Jul 21, 2002
  5. Thanks for the reply.

Can you give me the number I can call because I don't know the number to this firm.

Thanks.

#25     Jul 21, 2002
  6. I must warn you, it is not the grandest town and if you are seeking a trading opportunity you may be better off amongst the real people rather than the trading crowd.
    Hell, I only have lived there for 16 months and ran like hell after I was done. I traded on the floor a little but even than upstairs trading was getting to be popular so you can be anywhere in the world and trade. Who needs that stinking town?
    I do not know your circumstances and experience level plus many
    factors from your post. If you want to become a broker or a trader? you want a salary or trade you own?
    I hope I don't offend current residents and of course I have 'some' fond memories. My ex-wife in Downers Grove is not one of them.

#26     Jul 21, 2002
  7. odpug

odpug

there main # is 201-499-8700 ask for the chicago office and # there main office is in jersey city nj...they have chicago,cali,phoenix,fl and others...it really is a great firm...you can tell cathy milano we met on line my name is curtis dahl..i have traded at the firm just over 4 years ...their software is great and you can get 10-1 on your money...if you need any extra help let me know......

#27     Jul 21, 2002

8. What do you mean by the real people?:confused:

#28     Jul 21, 2002
  9. You're making fun of me because I was home Saturday night? I guess I'm insulted. What, are you in high school or something? I don't think I've been slammed in such a juvenile manner before. I'm laughing here.

#29     Jul 21, 2002
  10. Hey, There's different ways different traders and firms trade. Leave your belief's and bias's for youself. :p

#30     Jul 21, 2002