I have been painstakingly studying the markets for the past ten months. 85% of my time has been devoted to options trading. The other 15% devoted to learning the broad spectrum of futures markets, equity trading, and TA. I have not put much real money on the line in the way of futs, stocks, etc, but have been trading mostly equity and index options with moderate success. I have seen 9 option expirations with real money on the line and have been able to manage my risk well. I know this pales in comparison to many experienced traders here, and now have found myself in a bit of a quandry. I have develped a plan that I have been tweaking and believe it to be reliable. It entails mostly selling front month premium and hedging my exposure by buying further out premium. I have a few other strats, but basically I'm looking to earn an income by being net short gamma. The problem is my plan makes 120-150% annual return. With a very small retail account, I estimate it will take up to 4-5 years before I can pull money out of the account to live off. I understand that hedge funds would eat their young for these types of returns, but I'm just a retail piker swinging 2-5 lots. My quandry is this. I have just sold my prior business for a whopping 15K. I do have contingent salary plus benefits for another 12 months, which really helps. The firm I was contemplating trading with is not condusive to my trading style. Basically you are more or less penalized for carrying positions overnight. This does not jive with my average 30-35 day hold time. They scalp options(then hedge) intra-day, and go home basically flat. Now I don't know if I should come up with another game plan. Should I come up with an intra-day stock trading plan? That route will probably set me back another few months. It'll take a while to develop entry, exit, risk mngmt, sizing, etc.,etc. plus I really only want to trade options. Same thing with directional futures, it'll set me back time wise and if I start trading them w/out a plan, I'll end up wiping out my already teensy grubstake. I guess I'm just looking for some guidance as to what my best bet would be from here on out. Thank you for any feedback and advice.