Seeking Angel Investor/Private Investor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nyctech1, Mar 5, 2010.

1. nyctech1

nyctech1

My partner and I are New York City based and have developed an innovative turn-key software application for an existing technology that is used amongst many institutions, hedge funds, and proprietary day trading firms.

We have spent the past 8 months developing this technology along with full optimization on back-testing making sure our application works seamlessly and efficiently with firms current needs. Not only has our software surpassed our competitors, we now have a demand for this application from several trading firms and we would like to take it to full commercialization.

We are seeking an Angel Investor/Private Investor who would be interested in meeting with us and discussing details. We are seeking an estimated seed capital of $50,000-$75,000, details can be discussed. If interested please send us an email, we look forward to speaking with you.

email: nycpier1@gmail.com

2. heech

heech

Hi,

I pm'ed you yesterday.

3. WOW no details with a Nigerian style email. And you only want 50k!!!! Oh wait and you have a random gmail email, this is the best!

4. nyctech1

nyctech1

Rehoboth

Sorry we are not obviously able to give details at this time until we fully deploy our application commercially. Serious inquiries only.

Thank you

5. nyctech1

nyctech1

Heech, we have responded. Thanks

6. nyctech1

nyctech1

We appreciate the emails and prefer you live in the New York City metro area.

7. Prefering the location of your investors is highly unusual.

8. nyctech1

nyctech1

We are rather new to seeking an Angel Investor, we think it's best to deal with someone we can meet with being we are based in NY. Thanks for your feedback.

9. nyctech1

nyctech1

10. ok, everyone runs their business as they see fit.

good luck!

#10     Mar 6, 2010