Seek a Job (Fx/Stock Analyst)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Fx-Game, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Hi There,

I am in the trading business since 5-6 years, and have gained some crucial knowledge about it [learned coding in mql4, traded in trending markets with pullbacks, gave advice to other traders].

However, I would like to do the everyday routine work for you, so you don't have to:

Analyze the markets before the US session begins -
    What happened during the last 24 hours, how does the asian / european markets behave, where do the futures point to...
    If you are using a stock screening software, I can do that work for you as well.

As I am localized in Germany, Frankfurt, I can deliver all analysis to you at 9 am in the morning, so you can have a more relaxed start into the day.

Best Regards,
    Fx-Game

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

As a news and a numbers junkie, you've just described my life for the last 14 years.

I use what I do for trading, for sure -- "pays the bills" and all that. But if I could get *paid* for it, doing it for someone else, too? "Sweeee-eet!"

Unfortunately, CNBC has their Morning Squawk message, Seeking Alpha has their Wall Street Breakfast summary, I'm sure that Marketplace has a similar title. IB's TWS has daily news summary page (as do most platforms?).....

(So in summary...) I'd love to do what you're proposing -- make an extra return off of something I love/am-compelled to do anyway. But there's already too much available.

NOT SAYING YOU CAN'T DO IT, just..... just that you'll have to put some extra spin, some extra "branding" on the whole affair.

BEST WISHES. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fx-Game and dealmaker like this.
  3. And how much you will pay me for that?

4. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Thanks ; )

5. To me, it is easier to combine trading and some ordinary work (maybe even on a part-time basis). It may seem difficult, but in fact it is easier.
    I would advise you to switch to long-term trading and combine it with work.
    You can consider different strategies with the possibility of holding positions for weeks or even months. In this case, a trader isn't required to constantly monitor the market and track the situation every few minutes. Partial automation by setting stop loss and take profit is also possible here.
    You will be able to analyze the market once a day, and it will be quite enough to be aware of the situation. Stop losses and take profits are usually large here.
    This approach will suit calm and leisurely people who will not feel the desire to check "how is the market" every 5 minutes, because otherwise, trading with this method, you will exhaust all your nerves, and no productivity at your main job and no healthy approach to trading here is out of the question.
    If you want to make a lot of trades - trade in a certain session on lower timeframes within 1-2 hours.

6. Would be great to connect and maybe e/meet. I'm also in Frankfurt. Let's DM :)

7. ironchef

ironchef

If you do that then you might just as well set up a paid subscription service to share your analysis and make trading calls.

We amateur retails cannot afford to pay you enough to make it worthwhile but if we only spend $9.99 a month to get that, we might sign up.

Never mind, I googled and found hundreds of people doing this, I searched YouTube and there were literarily thousands of 20 something claimed they were killing it trading and were eager to share their secret sources for $9.99 a month sub. I bet if I search Twitter I will find another bunch.