Seed Is The New Coin!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Feb 26, 2008.

1. after seeing how incredibly bad their report was I couldn't make myself buy any. Even for a dead cat bounce. Very ballsy peil I salute you. LOL

#21     Feb 28, 2008
  2. Well folks lets see if all this bottom buying pays off in any real way, I was buying all yesterday as the final weak hands hopefully were flushed out. Got a PR today fingers crossed. ~ stoney

(SEED) Origin Agritech announced it has approved five new corn hybrid varieties for its product line for distribution during the next sales season in provinces throughout Central and West China. The company now has over 50 total corn hybrids approved for sale throughout China and its revenues consisted of 74.4% revenues from corn seed in 2007.

#22     Mar 4, 2008
  3. thinking good thoughts for you stoney

#23     Mar 4, 2008
  4. Thank you 1Nibble!

We continue to grow here at SEED headquarters NYC!

>SEED +10% (announces nationwide corn seed approvals and additional provincial approval)

We now have been nimble and clever enough to get ourselves back to break even on this name, it just goes to show you can't keep a good investor down, or a GOOD STOCK, just not sure if either I or the stock qualify at this point, but hey, we made a very bad trade ok... Now let's make some SEED! ~ stoney

#24     Mar 10, 2008
  5. Geeaz a month until a volume follow through day!
    Nazdog's leading gainer, almost...

But Geeez check out that volume do we dare get back in???? Pump what say yee about SEED and 1.7 mil traded by 11:00.... 21% short, is this the squeeze of squeezes?? ~ stoney

#25     Apr 28, 2008
  6. Dude your pick sucked. It fell nearly 50% from where you recommended it while the market was up in that same period. A dead cat bounce doesn't change that fact.

#26     Apr 28, 2008
  7. agreed it was a dog but someones making money on it today in a big way. probably pump. 3/4 of these Chinese ag plays have been working though... anybody heard the Apple vibrate IMMR rumor? It's back in a big way and so is the stock so pissed I whiffed on it. Trading is starting to get a little sloppy there is just so much to buy.. ~ stoney

#27     Apr 28, 2008
  8. I don't know. I will not touch any of these scam China Ag's like coin, seed, or feed. Good luck with them.

#28     Apr 28, 2008
  9. PUMP NOW IS THE TIME

YOU HAVE HELD BACK BEFORE AND IT SERVED YOU WELL BUT NOW WE HAVE A LOT OF NEED FOR RICE WHICH THESE GUYS HAVE MY NEW DREAM IS THAT CHINESE AUTHORITIES WILL GREEN LIGHT GENETIC RICE BECAUSE SOME SCIENTIST HAS ALREADY SNEAKED IT INTO THEIR SYSTEM WHO WORKS FOR SEED IT'S A CRAZY STORY BUT THE FACT IS THE STUFF FEEDS PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T GLOW (YET) AND I've been struggling for a feed the world play (I like to help) and I'm feeling incredibly destructive today... but you know what I'm not going to let a huge hurtin' stop me when I still see and idea and chart match up..... it's back in the SEED pump... JOIN ME! :) StockTrad3_er and david T and port all my haters BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

THIS ALONG WITH ALKS TODAY AND MAYBE ISIS NEXT WEEK ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY MY LAST TRADES THIS YEAR!!!!!!! ~stoney

#29     May 16, 2008
  10. stock whatever just picked the new top in the ag trade....I'm short his picks from here......with REAL trades!!!!

#30     May 17, 2008